Unlocking the Tercio to Salvo content

Byzantine Productions Pike and Shot is a deep strategy game set during the bloody conflict of the Thirty Years War.

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Unlocking the Tercio to Salvo content

Post by JosephM »

Hello all,

For all those who are having trouble unlocking the Tercio to Salvo expansion, please follow the steps below:

Firstly you must purchase the expansion and get your serial number. Please note that iPad users can purchase the content as an in-app purchase, and the content as sold on our site is only for PC/Mac users.

Then you can either download the expansion/1.04 update from the download link provided, or alternatively you need to update the game to 1.04 using the "Check for Updates" button on the autorun menu. If you are having problems with the "Check for Updates" button or with the download link, you can download the 1.04 expansion from the link below:
ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/PikeAndSh ... p-v104.zip

After having updated the game or installing the expansion, what you need to do is open the game and go to the main menu, then click "Historical". Then select Tercio to Salvo and click the tick at the bottom of the screen. Then select the first mission of this campaign. It will then ask you for your serial number. Enter your serial number and you will get a confirmation that the expansion content is unlocked.

Then enjoy the new content!
lk2500
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Unlocking the Tercio to Salvo content

Post by lk2500 »

I installed Tercio to Salvo on my Ipad Air. Is there a way to also install it on my Ipad Mini without paying again?
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

lk2500 wrote:I installed Tercio to Salvo on my Ipad Air. Is there a way to also install it on my Ipad Mini without paying again?
I have copied this on to the technical support forum, where the tech support guys are more likely to see it.
Richard Bodley Scott

pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

If you are logging in on the mini with the same account then you should just be able to restore to get all purchased content.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
lk2500
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by lk2500 »

Thanks, the restore button worked.

And for reference - after the restore process a dialogue box popped up from Itunes stating something along the lines of - you can always re-download in app purchases and you will not be charged even though Itunes is asking if you want to purchase it.

Return to “Pike & Shot”