Redeeming Your Steam Key

Byzantine Productions Pike and Shot is a deep strategy game set during the bloody conflict of the Thirty Years War.

Moderators: rbodleyscott, Slitherine Core, Gothic Labs

Surtur
Site Admin
Site Admin

Redeeming Your Steam Key

Post by Surtur »

Hi all,

If you have bought Pike & Shot from anywhere other than Steam you will have a serial. This serial is all you need to get your Steam key. The way the system works is you register your serial and then we issue you a Steam key.

The Steam version is exactly the same as the version we sell.
To register your serials & redeem your steam keys please go here:

http://www.slitherine.com/my_page/steam_serials (This will be available as soon as the game is released on Steam)

Once you have registered a serial a button will appear to generate a Steam key. Click the button and the page will update to show your key. This page will track all the Steam keys you have redeemed.

We've tried to make it as universal as possible so it works for everyone no matter where they bought and will work for future releases. We've tested it thoroughly but as always when new software hits the wild there can be issues so if something goes wrong let us know and we'll get to fixing it ASAP.

Thanks again for your support!

Surtur
likethefish
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Redeeming Your Steam Key

Post by likethefish »

Hi, when I enter my Pike and Shot serial number to redeem my Steam key it gives me an error message, something like serial not recognised. Now it is error 108 lockout. Please tell me how I can make this work or how to download the game from you again so I can re-install. The serial number was cut and pasted from MYPAGE so is correct.

Many thanks for your help.

Nick
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Redeeming Your Steam Key

Post by pipfromslitherine »

If you are still having problems, then contact support@slitherine.co.uk with your details and I am sure they can get you up and running.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Pike & Shot”