Turret Bug

Close Combat - Gateway to Caen : Tech Support

Moderators: Pandora Moderators, Slitherine Core

Asap
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Turret Bug

Post by Asap »

First I have to say, that this is a great game, it makes a lot of fun to play :)
I have the latest version of GTC, patch 1.02. In addition I am using the tank-speed mod and the blood patch. At times, a turret bug occurs, some tank turrets go to the position you see in my screenshot and then they stuck and never go back straight again, is that because of the tank-speed mod?
Furthermore I had a dead tank commander in one of my battle statistics, who survived the battle without a scratch, even though his Panther got hit several times, but he was listed as KIA after the battle.
Attachments
Turret Bug.JPG
Turret Bug.JPG (221.05 KiB) Viewed 4160 times
"The sun is new each day" Heraclitus
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Turret Bug

Post by zakblood »

may be better to repost on the matrix forum so the developer can take a look, but not sure as your using mods if he will or not, as unless it's a supported one, it maybe the issue

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=1393
Asap

Post by Asap »

Thanks for your reply! I'm playing now without tank-speed mod. If I still have this problem, then I will repost it on the matrix forum :)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

thanks and good look on the battles
Asap

Post by Asap »

zakblood_slith wrote:may be better to repost on the matrix forum so the developer can take a look, but not sure as your using mods if he will or not, as unless it's a supported one, it maybe the issue

I can't login to the Matrix forum because my Slitherine password seems to be wrong somehow, and I can't create a new account because of my e-mail address, which is already used.. :?

I wanted to post this there:
'Reloading Bug'
The gunner remains on reloading until the next shot is fired and until then, only the turret of the tank rotates, if you try to give defending directions.
Attachments
Reloading Bug.JPG
Reloading Bug.JPG (388.56 KiB) Viewed 4122 times
Asap

Post by Asap »

The turret-bug occured again, this time without mods (GTC 1.02). The fire-animation and the alignment of the cannon are offset by 45 degrees. That looks strange and it's like that for the rest of the battle, mostly. In my screenshot with the red arrow, the gun should point at the building.
Attachments
Turret Bug4.JPG
Turret Bug4.JPG (376.54 KiB) Viewed 4117 times
Turret Bug3.JPG
Turret Bug3.JPG (381.05 KiB) Viewed 4117 times
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

Asap wrote:
zakblood_slith wrote:may be better to repost on the matrix forum so the developer can take a look, but not sure as your using mods if he will or not, as unless it's a supported one, it maybe the issue

I can't login to the Matrix forum because my Slitherine password seems to be wrong somehow, and I can't create a new account because of my e-mail address, which is already used.. :?

I wanted to post this there:
'Reloading Bug'
The gunner remains on reloading until the next shot is fired and until then, only the turret of the tank rotates, if you try to give defending directions.
I can't login to the Matrix forum because my Slitherine password seems to be wrong somehow, and I can't create a new account because of my e-mail address, which is already used

have you done this or reported the issue to support etc?

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 58&t=79395
Asap

Post by Asap »

I will report my issue to support, thx! :-)

Return to “Close Combat - Gateway to Caen : Tech Support”