Sergeant facing diagonal?

Fans of Legions of Steel - a boardgame designed by Clark Browning, Marco Pecota and Derrick Villeneuve – will be happy to know that the French developers from Studio Nyx have revived the eternal war between the Empire of the Machines and the factions from the Milky Way.
bcell
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Sergeant facing diagonal?

Post by bcell »

Hi guys,

I'm absolutely blown away by this game. Sadly the manual is skimpy, while these kinds of games rely heavily on knowing the precise rules, so I have a question.

In my second mission I noticed that my Sergeant is facing diagonally instead of up/down or left/right, as you can see by the little blue arrow in the screenshot.
Did I just press some hotkey by accident and this is a feature? Or is the Sergeant made to face diagonally always?

Any ideas welcome!

PS
Slitherine has been in my bookmarks for years, I was just afraid to start playing their games because they're so good! ARGH! :)
Attachments
Unit facing diagonally
Unit facing diagonally
SargDiag.jpg (90.94 KiB) Viewed 4186 times
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Sergeant facing diagonal?

Post by zakblood »

it's a while since i played the game tbh, i was on the beta and if memory serves me right, there is a in game tutorial and i was sure you could face any one of the 8 directions
bcell

Post by bcell »

I went thru the tutorials very carefully and read pretty much most of the PDF manual, but never during the tutorial was I able to face diagonally. Or maybe I just missed that single one dialog box... Since I won't be doing the tutorial all over again for sure, I can only hope someone can tell me how this works! Thanks :)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

only online guide i could find is one of the staff made ones i'm sorry to say

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =485451244

Return to “Legions of Steel”