Legions of Steel is out on iPad!

Fans of Legions of Steel - a boardgame designed by Clark Browning, Marco Pecota and Derrick Villeneuve – will be happy to know that the French developers from Studio Nyx have revived the eternal war between the Empire of the Machines and the factions from the Milky Way.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Legions of Steel is out on iPad!

Post by admin »

You can now download the iPad version of Legions of Steel from the official iTunes page.

Remember you can challenge anyone on any platform and you still have some time to participate in the launch tournament and get you tactics tested by the development team!
smvance
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Legions of Steel is out on iPad!

Post by smvance »

Wonderful. Got it, and I am stuck in the tutorial, Strafing. Where the heck is the Facing Lock?
smvance

Post by smvance »

Never mind, I found it. An indicator in the tutorial or an image in the manual would help.
Blackfyre
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Blackfyre »

I've finished the tutorial. Two remarks:

1. I've been denied my most deserved GC-Awards 'Corporal' and 'Master Corporal', they seem bugged

2. The mission Forcewall is standing between me and the Achievement Segeant. This mission seem totally unbalanced in the tutorial, could anyone actually make all objectives?

Thanks
romain-nyx
NYX Studio
NYX Studio

Post by romain-nyx »

Hello Blackfyre,

1. This is a known bug and it has already been fixed in the upcoming patch, which we expect to be release early this week on iOS.
2. Completing the scenario without getting any casualty is very difficult and requires a bit of luck. If it is too difficult for now I suggest to move forward with the campaign and get back later to this scenario to get the achievement. Once a map has been unlocked it can be fully completed any time, regardless of the campaign progress.
Cheers!

Return to “Legions of Steel”