Amazing delivery

Fans of Legions of Steel - a boardgame designed by Clark Browning, Marco Pecota and Derrick Villeneuve – will be happy to know that the French developers from Studio Nyx have revived the eternal war between the Empire of the Machines and the factions from the Milky Way.
Infranite
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Amazing delivery

Post by Infranite »

Let me start by saying I have been a NUT for Legions of Steel since the original release. I own every single model ever produced (well over a thousand miniatures all told, including 7 colossi!) When I heard there was development underway for a digital version I was excited, but fully expecting something LoS flavored without actually being LoS. I have been proven categorically wrong. This is a totally faithful representation of the board game, with only a handful of obvious changes (like the diagonal rule being dropped) that make sense from a playability standpoint. The ECM mode implementation, while different from that in the Advanced Rules supplement is brilliant and intuitive. The UI is clean and simple, without sacrificing any of the flexibility and tactical depth of tabletop play.

I'm left wanting MORE.

Are there any plans to release additional content, like the advanced units presented in the Advanced Rules supplement? Succubots and Runaways have always been favorites. Any intention to produce Fantasian, Infranite or Black Empire content? What about the Archfiend or the Superfortress?

Either way I'm going to be playing this gem regularly, and thanks for making it available to a new generation!
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Amazing delivery

Post by IainMcNeil »

Thanks for the feedback Infranite. Please let your old LoS buddies know about the game as we want to build a big community that we can deliver regular content updates to. The more people playing it the more content we'll create!

Return to “Legions of Steel”