When does the assault on Moscow scenario come up?

In Frontline: Road to Moscow, players take command of the German army through some of the most famous battles of World War II, leading the mighty Wehrmacht on towards Moscow.
Christolos
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

When does the assault on Moscow scenario come up?

Post by Christolos »

Can anybody tell me why 1942 scenarios like Kharkov and Sevastopol come up as choices before the assault on Moscow which historically was in 1941?

Is there an assault on Moscow scenario in the game and if so, which scenarios need to be completed before it can be chosen?

Thanks,

C
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-
Christolos
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: When does the assault on Moscow scenario come up?

Post by Christolos »

Ok, never mind, I guess it has to do with the scores I got in the preceding scenarios. I probably did not do well enough to get the Moscow scenario in 1941...

C
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-
IonutG
Shenandoah
Shenandoah

Post by IonutG »

Christolos wrote:Ok, never mind, I guess it has to do with the scores I got in the preceding scenarios. I probably did not do well enough to get the Moscow scenario in 1941...

C
Hi Christolos,
There is no battle for Moscow, the games uses historically accurate battles.
A battle for Moscow would be possible if we make an alternative-history campaign, sorry for the confusion.
Cheers
Christolos
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Christolos »

Thanks for the reply.

So there is no operation Typhoon scenario? Pity.

Why then does it appear as a potential choice on the map?

Cheers,

C

-Aristotle-
IonutG
Shenandoah
Shenandoah

Post by IonutG »

Hi Christolos,

Operation Typhoon is the the DLS in the game, you can access it from the level select.

Cheers,
Ionut
faos333
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by faos333 »

why give such name to the game then??? completely misleading for the buyers
Battlefield Europe get the most from Panzer Corps 8)
Download the new 2.4 Mod here http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=47985

Return to “Frontline Road to Moscow”