Noob Questions

In Frontline: Road to Moscow, players take command of the German army through some of the most famous battles of World War II, leading the mighty Wehrmacht on towards Moscow.
Cfant
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Noob Questions

Post by Cfant »

Hi guys,

is there a manual? I found two - one is 11 MB of adds and one tells how to install the game and the credits, but nothing about the game.

I've a few questions:

1. What is prestige/credit for?
2. Which are my core units? Do I keep them through the campaing?
3. Can I cut off the enemy from supply?
4. Does it matter, if I loose units in a scenario?

Sorry if I'm too stupid to find the real manual :)
IonutG
Shenandoah
Shenandoah

Re: Noob Questions

Post by IonutG »

Cfant wrote:Hi guys,

Hi Cfant, thank you for the feedback,

is there a manual? I found two - one is 11 MB of adds and one tells how to install the game and the credits, but nothing about the game.
-The loading screen also acts as the help for the game (just scroll trough the screens)

I've a few questions:

1. What is prestige/credit for? -The prestige acts as your individual score, different players have different scores based on their performance and style of play.
2. Which are my core units? Do I keep them through the campaing? The experience caries trough all the campaign. Units share the same experience, eg: if a Pz III levels up, all tanks of its class also level up (there are 3 levels)
3. Can I cut off the enemy from supply? Only if you completely surround an unit.
4. Does it matter, if I loose units in a scenario? Losing units affects your prestige points. The more efficient a player is, the less units he loses thous gaining more Prestige.

Sorry if I'm too stupid to find the real manual :)

Return to “Frontline Road to Moscow”