Update Submitted

In Frontline: Road to Moscow, players take command of the German army through some of the most famous battles of World War II, leading the mighty Wehrmacht on towards Moscow.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Update Submitted

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi guys

we have submitted an update to Apple and they have agreed to expedite it. We don't know what this means exactly but we hope soon to have a version that fixes any iPad2 issues and also prevents iPad and 3GS devices downloading it as they are not supported.

It would be great if you could update your ratings & reviews once the update is out. Hopefully it will pop up over the weekend! Thanks!
Mockingbird
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Update Submitted

Post by Mockingbird »

Great... But does this update address the small fonts and hard to read info box down in the lower left hand corner of the display on retina display iPads?

Thanks.
SSLConf_Breddy
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by SSLConf_Breddy »

Sucks being an early adopter!

As I love both Battle Academy and Panzer Corps I was more than happy to see another game from you alledgedly working on my trusty Ipad 1 so of course I bought this immediately.
So what now? My Money is gone.

Sure it probably is a great game (and I really would like to find out myself :-(), so please let me know how you intend to fix this for me and at least 10 other German users who are currently giving you a well deserved 1 star rating.

Kind regards,

Breddy
mboog12
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by mboog12 »

Hello,

@Mockingbird : we will increase the font size in the next update. Yesterday's update was for removing IPad1 and Iphone 3GS from the list and to fix Ipad2 crashes.

@Breddy : we will talk next week and see what can be done for people with IPad1 and Iphone3GS that already bought the game.
Zoyla1

Post by Zoyla1 »

Driven by two new challenging campaigns, this expansion includes a carryover system that invites you to have the wider strategic picture in mind when they plan their next turn. As the head of both armies, you will also have to quickly identify the strengths of the new units available to bring out the best of them.
kaleem

Return to “Frontline Road to Moscow”