Possible bug with "Swamp Village" scenario

Drums of War : Tech Support

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Drums of War Moderators

OmegaMan1
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Possible bug with "Swamp Village" scenario

Post by OmegaMan1 »

In the "Swamp Village" scenario in the goblin campaign, I think I have come across a glitch. When the scenario ends in a player victory, the "victory music" plays but no splash screen comes up to announce the player has won the scenario. I've played the scenario three times, won the scenario all three times, and each time this happens. As a result, the scenario does not end, and instead just keeps going. The only way to end the scenario is to hit the "exit" button in the menu, which does bring up the victory panel splash screen, but the game cuts to the main menu so the campaign cannot continue.

Do you need me to send any files in particular so you can look at this issue? Thanks!
Vladimir1979
Drums of War
Drums of War

Re: Possible bug with "Swamp Village" scenario

Post by Vladimir1979 »

dshaw62197 wrote:In the "Swamp Village" scenario in the goblin campaign, I think I have come across a glitch. When the scenario ends in a player victory, the "victory music" plays but no splash screen comes up to announce the player has won the scenario. I've played the scenario three times, won the scenario all three times, and each time this happens. As a result, the scenario does not end, and instead just keeps going. The only way to end the scenario is to hit the "exit" button in the menu, which does bring up the victory panel splash screen, but the game cuts to the main menu so the campaign cannot continue.

Do you need me to send any files in particular so you can look at this issue? Thanks!

Very strange. I checked everything, no problems found. Please send me the save-file. Any error messages the game is?
OmegaMan1
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by OmegaMan1 »

Vladimir, I have the save game file, where do I send it? I can't seem to attach it to this forum message. Thanks.
Vladimir1979
Drums of War
Drums of War

Post by Vladimir1979 »

dshaw62197 wrote:Vladimir, I have the save game file, where do I send it? I can't seem to attach it to this forum message. Thanks.
Send to e-mail:
vladimir@crasleen.com
OmegaMan1
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by OmegaMan1 »

Well, for whatever reason, the scenario works fine now. I restarted my computer, played the scenario, and when it was over the victory screen came up as normal, and allowed me to move on to the next scenario. I guess restarting my PC somehow fixed the issue. If it happens again, I will immediately sent the save file to your email, thanks!

Return to “Drums of War : Tech Support”