Immediate crash on two Android Devices

QVADRIGA : Tech Support

Moderators: Slitherine Core, QVADRIGA Moderators

Tridenz0
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Immediate crash on two Android Devices

Post by Tridenz0 »

Hi, I have qvadriga installed on two Android devices, a Samsung Galaxy S5 Active and a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tab. Qvadriga crashes on both of them before it's able to download the extra content. On the S5, it successfully checks license validation, then crashes. On the Galaxy Note, it verifies license, then just sits forever at the screen with the download button. Can you help me get it running on my two devices? Thanks.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Immediate crash on two Android Devices

Post by zakblood »

viewtopic.php?f=280&t=50516

please take a look at the advice given in this post and see if it helps you thanks, if it doesn't please post a screen shot of the error message given and add it to a reply, so the developer and support can see the error code, thanks and sorry for your troubles
Tridenz0

Post by Tridenz0 »

Hey, zakblood, thanks for checking in. Actually I don't think the post is helpful in my situation, as I'm dealing with the problem on two unmodified devices, with default system settings. Re: the screen shot, unfortunately there's little more I can give. On the Galaxy Notes 10.1 tab, it never throws an error...it just sits forever on the verification / download screen. On my S5 Active, it confirms license, then closes and the error message is just "Unfortunately, Qvadriga has stopped", and gives me an OK button. Not a lot to go on, I'm afraid.
Turnopia
Qvadriga
Qvadriga

Post by Turnopia »

Hello Tridenz0,

Could it be a problem of space? Qvadriga need at least like 330MB of space to download content. Maybe this is why downloading gets blocked.

Sorry for the delay, I miss this thread
Daniel López
QVADRIGA creator

Return to “QVADRIGA : Tech Support”