help me please.

PS2/PSP/PC : Great Battles of Rome combined Slitherines great game play with specially cut footage from The History Channel to create a truly unique and immersive experience.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

akman2004
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

help me please.

Post by akman2004 »

i got this game today and i am trying it out the game plays the videos in the begging but once i get done watching it gos to the game screen but...... it is in tile not one full screen. what can i do to get the res down to one screen. oh and i am playing on my hp laptop, nvidia geforce 7150m/nfore 630m1024x768 res the cd i bought is english. please help me i would like to play this game, the best way to reach me is my email so if so can the gm email me at **********@hotmail.com thank you .
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Going to edit your email out of your post - otherwise you will get a ton of spam from bots which trawl forums looking for them.

There is a known problem with nVidia drivers which cause this issue. These drivers all shipped years after the game was released, and break the D3D conventions. If you roll back to (IIRC) to driver version 186.18 then the issue goes away. We have raised the bug with nVidia, so if you double check you have the latest drivers, perhaps they have fixed the bug - but older cards tend to get a lot less attention than their newer models unfortunately.

Hope we can get you up and running.

Cheers

Pip

Return to “THE HISTORY CHANNEL™ Great Battles of Rome”