[MAC] Can't Update to Latest Beta

Moderators: Pandora Moderators, Slitherine Core

ccavanau
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

[MAC] Can't Update to Latest Beta

Post by ccavanau »

Hi there. I'm running Eclipse of Nashira on Yosemite, and noticed the beta had some new ai changes. When I ran the updater, it downloads 1.6.3 without issue and applies the update. However, when I switch to "Eclipse of Nashira Beta," it fully downloads 1.6.4, but then quits (doesn't apply the update, doesn't even restart the updater to run the game). Is there any way to fix this?

UPDATE: I've also attached all logs.
Attachments
Logs.zip
(10.24 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
Xilmi
Pandora Community Developer
Pandora Community Developer

Re: [MAC] Can't Update to Latest Beta

Post by Xilmi »

We wanted to set up a multiplayer game with 1.6.4 beta and had a user of steam among us. Unfortenately she couldn't start the game anymore once moved on 1.6.4 back on 1.6.3 it worked again. So is there a steam-specific change in this version that might cause this?
I'd like to help but as you might know I only can compile for windows.
SephiRok
Proxy Studios
Proxy Studios

Post by SephiRok »

Could you also please attach logs from the Pandora Beta folder (it's next to Pandora)?

I would suggest trying to do a full reinstall (delete all game data and user data in Application Support) and then re-extracting your installation package.
Rok Breulj
Designer and Programmer
Proxy Studios
ccavanau

Post by ccavanau »

Strangely enough, it actually installed the update this time, but when it relaunches, it will only actually start the game if I go into "Eclipse of Nashira Release" and hit skip when it wants me to downgrade back to 1.6.3. Here are the beta logs.
Attachments
Pandora Beta Logs.zip
(9.25 KiB) Downloaded 240 times

Return to “Pandora : Tech Support”