Suggestion - We NEED a Cemetary.

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Drewpan
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Suggestion - We NEED a Cemetary.

Post by Drewpan »

Hi Guys,

I have killed so many Astronauts in the 3 days I have been play testing that I have decided that we
need a Cemetary so that we can all have a BBQ in the Memorial Gardens as our NEXT Astronaut
burns up on re-entry.

Seriously, even a temporary Cemetary with basic Mission, Date, Astronaut and Cause of Death
eg. "Door locked closed - ran out of air".

Cheers!

Andrew (Drewpan)
Sabratha
SPM Contributor
SPM Contributor

Re: Suggestion - We NEED a Cemetary.

Post by Sabratha »

Drewpan wrote:Hi Guys,

I have killed so many Astronauts in the 3 days I have been play testing that I have decided that we
need a Cemetary so that we can all have a BBQ in the Memorial Gardens as our NEXT Astronaut
burns up on re-entry.

Seriously, even a temporary Cemetary with basic Mission, Date, Astronaut and Cause of Death
eg. "Door locked closed - ran out of air".

Cheers!

Andrew (Drewpan)
Old BARIS had this, and while it was somewhat morbid, it added to the atmosphere immensly - with the short animated scenes of a funeral etc.

While I do not think we need a whole animation, a single image of a funeral at Arlington or at the Kremlin wall at the end of a failed mission, togeather with a short info on the deceased austronauts (what missions they made earlier etc) would add to the immersion.

I'm not sure how the museum will end up looking, but it might be a part of that,
nico7550
SPM Contributor
SPM Contributor

Post by nico7550 »

I also support the idea, the player will never forget that astronaut are not spendable stuff.
whecsailor
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by whecsailor »

I agree, needed

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Early Access Beta Forum”