Missing events in Dunkirk Scenario

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

grenadier98
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Missing events in Dunkirk Scenario

Post by grenadier98 »

Hello,
I've just played the Dunkrik Scenario of the Wehrmacht campaign and I didn't get the event where I should shot down a Spitfire and a I didn't get the event where I should sink these two enemy transport ships, also. Has this been changed or are there some hidden triggers which I hadn't triggerd? If I remember correctly the reward for the Spitfire event was a comander - I'd really like to get him... Any ideas?
Horst
Brigadier-General - 15 cm Nblwf 41

Re: Missing events in Dunkirk Scenario

Post by Horst »

I've updated the German Commander List where you can also see that you most likely have already earned commander Barkorn earlier in Warsaw.
The last Endsieg campaign is more accurate in unlocking proper commanders. Sometimes, there isn't even mentioned that you can earn one, unlike in the early Blitzkrieg campaign where it can easily confuse player why they haven't earned a commander yet for objective x as described.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

Gerhard Barkhorn unlocked -> Secondary Objective Destroy a Spitfire not available

norway_stuka_hero = 1 (Hansgeorg Batcher unlocked) -> Secondary Objective Destroy 2 Transport Ships not available
grenadier98
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by grenadier98 »

You're right. I got these commanders before. I didn't know that they were the same. Thanks. You're list of commanders is really helpfull.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

grenadier98 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:51 pm You're right. I got these commanders before. I didn't know that they were the same. Thanks. You're list of commanders is really helpfull.
It’s a pity these secondary objectives are disabled in these cases :(

Instead of disabling these Secondary Objectives, these secondary objectives could have been left on and given other rewards if Commanders have already been acquired such as some Resource Points or Specialization Points :idea:
Horst

Post by Horst »

I hadn't checked all these old BK and maybe PK triggers if they were changed over the years in the style of Endsieg that disables whole objectives.

Accomplishing objectives is indeed the fun of each scenario, so at least a handful RPs couldn't hurt as commander-replacement.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

If I remember correctly for one of the Secondary Objectives we receive speedboats that are supposed to help to achieve the other Secondary Objective "Destroy 2 Transport Ships".
If this secondary Objective "Destroy 2 Transport Ships" is not activated then the speedboats are useless :(

Return to “Order of Battle Series”