Next DLC?

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

Duplex
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Re: Next DLC?

Post by Duplex »

PLLEEEAASEEE let the new DLC be China. I know Morning Sun sold really well.
国民党万岁!

Custom Scenario Creator
kondi754
General - Elite King Tiger

Post by kondi754 »

Duplex wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:40 pm PLLEEEAASEEE let the new DLC be China. I know Morning Sun sold really well.
You have what you wanted! China (Manchuria) and Mongolia, at least several scenarios... :twisted: (however you probably didn't think about it exactly)
BTW, this arrangement of scenarios makes me start to believe that a similar British-American trilogy will be created !!! :D 8)
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

kondi754 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:14 pm BTW, this arrangement of scenarios makes me start to believe that a similar British-American trilogy will be created !!! :D 8)
I don’t think for a while...unless you alternate between a part of Soviet campaign and a part of USA campaign ?
kondi754

Post by kondi754 »

But one day it will probably be created
I doubt it will be created simultaneously, probably first Soviet and then Allied GC
Duplex

Post by Duplex »

kondi754 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:14 pm
Duplex wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:40 pm PLLEEEAASEEE let the new DLC be China. I know Morning Sun sold really well.
You have what you wanted! China (Manchuria) and Mongolia, at least several scenarios... :twisted: (however you probably didn't think about it exactly)
BTW, this arrangement of scenarios makes me start to believe that a similar British-American trilogy will be created !!! :D 8)
Lol, not quite what I was asking for, but I'll take it! A Soviet campaign seems fun and I wanna see what new game mechanics they'll be adding this time around.
国民党万岁!

Custom Scenario Creator
TripleCP
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by TripleCP »

Really glad they decided to give the Red Army equal attention as the Wehrmacht by making this the first part of a trilogy. Молодец, Artistocrats!

I still think having a Poland scenario is a bit of a waste (at least historically speaking) but it could be interesting if it is presented as a sort of race against the Wehrmacht coming from the West. The Germans were already well on their way to occupying the whole of Poland when the Soviets finally crossed the frontier on 17 September and the Kremlin feared that Berlin would demand to redraw the dividing line in their favor if Moscow delayed any longer. Despite images of German and Soviet officers shaking hands there were some accidental skirmishes between the two sides and Wehrmacht officers were reportedly none too pleased about having to hand over any territory which they had seized to the Soviets.

I guess the artwork is already decided on but the pointed Budenovka cap would have been a better choice for the first installment given that they were still widely through the Winter War and even into 1941.
https://www.facebook.com/RussianFront75/
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by bru888 »

Duplex, never give up hope! Keep on wishing and lobbying. :wink:
- Bru
Duplex

Post by Duplex »

bru888 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:54 pm
Duplex, never give up hope! Keep on wishing and lobbying. :wink:
Lol someday we'll get there! I have time. :D
国民党万岁!

Custom Scenario Creator

Return to “Order of Battle Series”