Where are the scenarios?

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

PoorOldSpike
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Where are the scenarios?

Post by PoorOldSpike » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:00 pm

I've just installed OOB 7.1.4 and Panzerkrieg but am only getting the option to play the Pzkrieg Campaign. When I click 'Scenarios' there are none available.
I purchased Pzkrieg a while back when OOB was v 6.1.7. so is Pzkrieg not compatible with 7.1.4?
Also, I've been away from OOB for a few months and am rusty, so can anybody remind me what folder the scens are supposed to be in so I can rummage around looking for them, and do I have to move them to some other folder to be able to play them or what?

bru888
Order of Battle Moderator

Re: Where are the scenarios?

Post by bru888 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:06 am

Spike, you may remember that you normally need to play and win a scenario to move on to the next one in the campaign. Only then do you start seeing individual scenarios being offered for replay. To get around this immediately, use this cheat code (press CTRL+C):

#gimmeall
Unlock all scenarios for individual play despite campaign status (used only in the Main Menu screen).

You don't have to move them. Even after using that cheat code, they reside in each campaign's Scenarios folder; for example:

C:\Program Files\Slitherine\Order of Battle - WWII\Order of Battle - WW2_64_Data\Content\Campaigns\8Panzerkrieg\Scenarios

If you download anybody's custom scenarios, however, they go here:

C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\My Games\Order of Battle - WW2\Scenarios

And custom campaigns go here:

C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\My Games\Order of Battle - WW2\Campaigns
- Bru

bru888

Post by bru888 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:15 am

After you use that cheat code, clicking on the Panzerkrieg folder in the Scenarios tab will display this window:

Screenshot 20.jpg
Screenshot 20.jpg (275.67 KiB) Viewed 283 times
- Bru

PoorOldSpike

Post by PoorOldSpike » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:24 pm

Bru mate, thanks to your advice I somehow muddled through and everything seems to be working alright.
Incidentally for the record I had to use Shift-C (not Ctrl-C) to open the #gimmeall typing box, and had to do it after starting a campaign, not at the main screen, computers have always hated me as much as I hate them..:)

bru888

Post by bru888 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:38 pm

Spike, you're correct. Shift+C brings up the command console.
- Bru

Return to “Order of Battle Series”