Objective Will Not Complete: Panther 10/12 Damage

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

Alpha2518
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Objective Will Not Complete: Panther 10/12 Damage

Post by Alpha2518 »

First scenario of Endsiege. The Panther D given at the start needs to survive and deal 12/12 damage. It on 10/12 Damage and theres a T-34 out of supply and on 3 strength. So good. I move the Panther D to engage the T-34, and yes it is the correct Panther. I see 5+ projected damage and 0 casaulties. The T-34 is dead and I'm still stuck on 10/12 Damage. Why am I being cheated out of 4 star Panther?
Halvralf
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: Objective Will Not Complete: Panther 10/12 Damage

Post by Halvralf »

You will probaly have to wait for next turn before the counter updates. Also, you won't get the reward until scenario no 3. Have you deployed any more Panther D?
"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."
Juansana
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by Juansana »

Alpha2518, look here

viewtopic.php?f=372&t=88492
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by bru888 »

Juansana wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:54 pm Alpha2518, look here

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 72&t=88492
Yes, and in particular, this thread: Panther in 1st scenario Endzieg. The developers have acknowledged that there is a problem with a trigger for this objective in that, even if you do keep that particular Panther tank alive and it does do 12 damage, if you have another Panther in your core and it gets destroyed, it fails the objective and thus no bonus tank. Hopefully this will be fixed in a future patch.

By the way, the bonus is "A half-strength Panther A tank will be added to our core army in the near future." The near future is the third scenario, Smolensk, and the tank comes with a celebrity German general attached to it! So we definitely would like this trigger fixed, I'd say. :)
- Bru

Return to “Order of Battle Series”