Cannot play OOB custom multiplayer scenario

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

KeitelJack44
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Cannot play OOB custom multiplayer scenario

Post by KeitelJack44 »

Hi there,

This might be an easy question, so my apologies if this has been answered before. But I created a custom scenario for multiplayers in the OOB editor, and put it online. Hosting was successful. When someone wants to click/join it so he can play against me, he cannot join. I protected it with a password, but he never gets asked to put it in. The entry is simply red (the name is "Ireland shall be free"), he clicks on the link, and nothing happens. I think a small popup says "This scenario is not installed on your device". Does every player have to have the scenario preinstalled in order to play?

Your help is much appreciated, it is a great game!
KeitelJack
Edgewalker
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Re: Cannot play OOB custom multiplayer scenario

Post by Edgewalker »

KeitelJack44 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:47 am Hi there,

This might be an easy question, so my apologies if this has been answered before. But I created a custom scenario for multiplayers in the OOB editor, and put it online. Hosting was successful. When someone wants to click/join it so he can play against me, he cannot join. I protected it with a password, but he never gets asked to put it in. The entry is simply red (the name is "Ireland shall be free"), he clicks on the link, and nothing happens. I think a small popup says "This scenario is not installed on your device". Does every player have to have the scenario preinstalled in order to play?

Your help is much appreciated, it is a great game!
KeitelJack
Yup, your opponent has to download the scenario too

Return to “Order of Battle Series”