Deploying my Entire Force

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

jdarocha
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Deploying my Entire Force

Post by jdarocha »

I am replaying Blitzkrieg and I am wondering whether in OOB there is a way to deploy my entire force at the very start. As you grognards know, when you deploy your force in almost all OOB scenarios a limit is reached (based on supply?) where you see a bunch of orange coloured hexes indicating that you can no longer deploy any further forces.

Is there a way around this? I know in Panzer Corps when this happens I can you use the cheat “Core #N” which then allows me to deploy my entire force (no limit).

Is there a similar cheat or workaround in OOB? While I play the scenario and capture more towns, cities and strategic points along the way I am given more deployment spots but what about right from the start?

Thanks in advance
Halder
bebro
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Deploying my Entire Force

Post by bebro »

viewtopic.php?f=264&t=64128&hilit=oob+cheat+codes

#landcp <x>
<x> more Land Command Points

The CP limit is set per scenario, with the possibility to add more via trigger/events, and get further bonuses from specs in campaign mode.

Unit deployment is not directly linked to supply, but to CP. Taking more cities etc. increases usually the amount of supply, but not the CP limit.

But the map needs to provide supply for deloyed units to give them full efficiency. There's usually more than you need already, so adding some CP/units more should be ok.

Only if you add reeeally vast amounts of CP and deploy many units more via cheat you might run into supply probs in some maps.

Return to “Order of Battle Series”