Which infantry you like most?

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

cutydt02
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Which infantry you like most?

Post by cutydt02 »

Look like we mostly use regular infantry because of cheap cost, flexibility and fast upgrade but do you use others?
From my point of view:
-the heavy infantry: most expensive, slowest but strongest. Their ability to fire mortal is intersting. They are best to defend key point but useless when attacking. I usally have 1-2 each campaign
-the paratrooper: i think they can beat all other elite infantry, but still, they are too expensive and easy to lost
- moutain infantry: decent stats, fight best on moutain of course, not too expensive. I like them but the alpini. I dont know its a bug or not but the alpini have no improvement
- special infantry: im finding a way to use them effectively. They have supply reserve like chindit or guerilla ability but cant direct fight the regular
- unique infantry: depend on nation, they can be better than moutain infantry or worse than regular. But still, the bersalieri have the same problem with the alpini, i really like them but not for long
My favourite one is gurkha, they fight very tough and mostly because they are legendary asian soldiers
P/s: sorry for my poor grammar, hope you guys understand my point and show me yours to make me better <3
CoolDTA
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: Which infantry you like most?

Post by CoolDTA »

I was very pleased with my Gebirgsjägers in Panzerkrieg. Well worth the extra cost. Gurkhas and Marines are good, too.

Return to “Order of Battle Series”