recon question

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

ME262
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

recon question

Post by ME262 »

I have checked the manual, I have read many post about this recon ability etc. My question is this, how can I purchase any amount of recon units and at no cost.. deploy them? however.. having landcp and aircp points far above which is considered normal( I think) and still not able to deploy a single core unit? I post his screen shot as an example of a puzzling aspect of this game. Im playing Barbarossa blitz... historically I should be able to place many units against the USSR.... I know its a game :) just confused and wondering. it appears there are certain "triggers" in each scenario? if so I think the briefing should declare so..thanks, back to the front! :?
Attachments
Screenshot 3 (2).png
Screenshot 3 (2).png (697.17 KiB) Viewed 1562 times
ME262
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: recon question

Post by ME262 »

Im sorry I didn't clarify this, I was able to deploy core units upon the deployment phase of the scenario, my question was about additional deployment and why the recon was able to deploy in a more free environment... rather than the core units .. thanks. :oops:
GabeKnight
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040
Lieutenant-General - Karl-Gerat 040

Post by GabeKnight »

It looks like you don't have sufficient supply (the green "+1") left on the map to deploy more units (even if you have enough land command points). As the recon units require no supply, you can deploy them. Capture more towns to gain additional supply sources.
ME262
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by ME262 »

Thanks Gabe, an " ah ha moment" us old guys get a bit thick upstairs at times! lol thanks again :lol:
gunnyjs
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by gunnyjs »

GabeKnight wrote:It looks like you don't have sufficient supply (the green "+1") left on the map to deploy more units (even if you have enough land command points). As the recon units require no supply, you can deploy them. Capture more towns to gain additional supply sources.

Good Job GabeKnight !!!

Return to “Order of Battle Series”