Bug: Panzerkrieg, Scenario 11 (recapture Kharkov)

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

Ichthyic
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Bug: Panzerkrieg, Scenario 11 (recapture Kharkov)

Post by Ichthyic »

This mission has a bug where it will not recognize that I control Krasnograd (one of the primary objectives).

I suppose the idea is you're not supposed to lose it, and I never came close to losing it...but the game never ever recognized that I actually controlled it from the very beginning, even though my flag is flying on the city.

I wiped out every enemy unit on the map by turn 24, and still it would not let me win the scenario.

I like the maps for this campaign, but I have to say, there are several serious gamebreaking bugs in it, and I'm a bit shocked that there has not been a new patch released.

Sadly, my frustration level between the bugs in this campaign, and the bugs in the Burma Road campaign, has put me off buying any more DLC.

*sigh*

at least there are fan made maps, where there will still be bugs, but at least the authors work quickly to try and fix them.
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Bug: Panzerkrieg, Scenario 11 (recapture Kharkov)

Post by Shards »

Hi,

Which version of the game are you using? 5.2.3 or the Open Beta (that has lots of Panzerkrieg fixes in)

Ta
Ichthyic

Post by Ichthyic »

not the beta.
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Shards »

I think that most of the Panzerkrieg map issue have been fixed by Bebro in the current Open Beta. If you're not on Steam to get it, you'll have to wait a little while for the next full patch, which is due very soon!

Thanks
Ichthyic

Post by Ichthyic »

kk
lt1956_slith
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by lt1956_slith »

Shards will the next Patch be also in 32bit? I only have XP32Bit and would like the fixes for my DLC also? :cry:

Return to “Order of Battle Series”