OOB Tournament Practice

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

13obo
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

OOB Tournament Practice

Post by 13obo »

Hey All,

The OOB tournament is coming up and dunno about you, but I don't feel ready for it!

I've hosted three games on the different available 1v1 maps to get some practice for the tournament since it turned out (unsurprisingly) that Multiplayer is a lot different from Single Player. Unfortunately, I cannot join other games due to some technical issue, but would love to get some more exposure against real players.

I live in the UK (GMT +00:00) and am pretty active in the evenings, so whoever is in a similar time zone, feel free to join!
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: OOB Tournament Practice

Post by Shards »

I'll take you on in the Arctic :)
Andy2012
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by Andy2012 »

13obo wrote: I am pretty active in the evenings,
* Nature channel voice *

'...the average wargamer leaves his cave seldomly. Only in the evening, he lifts his sloth-like features up to join other males in childish perusals. Females are shunned and a large extent of time is spent obsessing about minutiae of events past. Procreation of this species is a puzzle to science."

(Just kidding and trying to cheer myself up. On the other hand, if National Geographic calls, I am a superb voice actor... :mrgreen: )
13obo
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by 13obo »

Shards wrote:I'll take you on in the Arctic :)
Ah, so it's you that joined the game- looking forward to it! Still 3 hours left till I'm home.
Andy2012 wrote:
13obo wrote: I am pretty active in the evenings,
* Nature channel voice *

'...the average wargamer leaves his cave seldomly. Only in the evening, he lifts his sloth-like features up to join other males in childish perusals. Females are shunned and a large extent of time is spent obsessing about minutiae of events past. Procreation of this species is a puzzle to science."

(Just kidding and trying to cheer myself up. On the other hand, if National Geographic calls, I am a superb voice actor... :mrgreen: )
Lol!

I think my fiancé is still in the dark of the extent of my war-gaming addiction. When last I mentioned to her that I play a game where I play as Germany during World War 2, she was left a bit speechless. I haven't brought up the topic since then and things seem to be going good! Perhaps she erased that traumatic episode from her memory?

Return to “Order of Battle Series”