Order of Battle - Panzerkrieg Preview Stream And Giveaway!

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

Muso
Slitherine
Slitherine

Order of Battle - Panzerkrieg Preview Stream And Giveaway!

Post by Muso »

We're glad to announce that this Thursday, the 24th of November, we're going to have a live stream of the latest expansion for Order of Battle, called Panzerkrieg!
We'll be waiting for you on our Twitch channel, 12 PM EST / 5 PM GMT / 6 PM CET.

We're also even gladder to announce that for this stream, we're going to give away some keys for the other expansions of Order of Battle, so be sure to come hang out with us.
See you soon!
CrazyBear
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Order of Battle - Panzerkrieg Preview Stream And Giveawa

Post by CrazyBear »

not sure if this is where to post a topic or a Bug for this matter. I came into the Beta testing late by a invite with only a few days to play the "Panzerkrieg" game the update was already being sent out. so this should give you some Idea. I posted the day I got the invite . The game seems to play well. My I did finish it I used the generic "core force was not played for some time almost 8 months . My major problem and this is a BIG BIG one I buy the OOB off both Matrix steam slitherine , any of the 3 that has a sale at the time or gives a discount say for beta testing .

Problem was when time expired on the testing was no big deal okay game testing and game over . BIG deal was on steam go to load Blitzkrieg game saved one and screen come up saying " cannot load file nothing to associate with /game. I tried to load every saved game I had from the Blitzkrieg campaign said the same thing it did not recognize the files/saved games any more . So I have had to start and play Blitzkrieg all over again in anticipation of the new game to come. Most gammers be really upset to lose all this game time and data. for me it is a week of more enjoyable game play . I tried to save a photo of the screen but both your program /steam/ windows would not . it should also be noted . the games did not load it just said loading and kept a endless loading for 1/2 hr -hr or more as I would leave the room do something else come back .
I hope this gets fixed before the game comes out for sale as I will be upset if I have to delete all the game reinstall it losing my saved battles that i like to go play from time to time .
thanks
Oh also tried to play off line not tied into Steam but directly from the file folder with the internet off . same deal .

Bob C
aka Crazy Bear
keep up the great work
kondi754
General - Elite King Tiger
General - Elite King Tiger

Post by kondi754 »

CrazyBear wrote:not sure if this is where to post a topic or a Bug for this matter. I came into the Beta testing late by a invite with only a few days to play the "Panzerkrieg" game the update was already being sent out. so this should give you some Idea. I posted the day I got the invite . The game seems to play well. My I did finish it I used the generic "core force was not played for some time almost 8 months . My major problem and this is a BIG BIG one I buy the OOB off both Matrix steam slitherine , any of the 3 that has a sale at the time or gives a discount say for beta testing .

Problem was when time expired on the testing was no big deal okay game testing and game over . BIG deal was on steam go to load Blitzkrieg game saved one and screen come up saying " cannot load file nothing to associate with /game. I tried to load every saved game I had from the Blitzkrieg campaign said the same thing it did not recognize the files/saved games any more . So I have had to start and play Blitzkrieg all over again in anticipation of the new game to come. Most gammers be really upset to lose all this game time and data. for me it is a week of more enjoyable game play . I tried to save a photo of the screen but both your program /steam/ windows would not . it should also be noted . the games did not load it just said loading and kept a endless loading for 1/2 hr -hr or more as I would leave the room do something else come back .
I hope this gets fixed before the game comes out for sale as I will be upset if I have to delete all the game reinstall it losing my saved battles that i like to go play from time to time .
thanks
Oh also tried to play off line not tied into Steam but directly from the file folder with the internet off . same deal .

Bob C
aka Crazy Bear
keep up the great work
You should post it in the "Tech Support" section of the Forum

Try to start the game with an exe file inside the main (not Beta)game folder first and don't use the shortcut on your desktop.
If it doesn't work you have to uninstall the Beta and the main game, then install the OoB main game again.
demyansk
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by demyansk »

is the date wrong? It's Thursday the 23rd and wonder what time it will be for east coast time in usa

is it on thursday or friday?

I wish the times were accurate? I just noticed that the stream took place and one site said it was 6pm start,??????????????????????

Return to “Order of Battle Series”