Is there a way to unlock ALL scenarios?

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

richfed
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Is there a way to unlock ALL scenarios?

Post by richfed »

I just finished doing a clean install of Windows on my PC. In the process, I must have misplaced the My Games folder. Consequently, all my previously unlocked scenarios have disappeared. To play an individual scenario again, I would first have to play through a Campaign to get to that scenario. Is there a way - a cheat, of sorts, whereby I can unlock all the scenarios in all the campaigns so that any scenario I choose can be played? Otherwise, I will have to go through the most fun torture on earth, and replay all the campaigns. Which, btw, I'd probably end up doing anyway with the new patch. Still, it would be good to have all my previously unlocked scenarios back to play at will.
bcnkor
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Is there a way to unlock ALL scenarios?

Post by bcnkor »

richfed wrote:I just finished doing a clean install of Windows on my PC. In the process, I must have misplaced the My Games folder. Consequently, all my previously unlocked scenarios have disappeared. To play an individual scenario again, I would first have to play through a Campaign to get to that scenario. Is there a way - a cheat, of sorts, whereby I can unlock all the scenarios in all the campaigns so that any scenario I choose can be played? Otherwise, I will have to go through the most fun torture on earth, and replay all the campaigns. Which, btw, I'd probably end up doing anyway with the new patch. Still, it would be good to have all my previously unlocked scenarios back to play at will.

Yes look
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 04#p654904
bru888
Order of Battle Moderator
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by bru888 »

richfed, I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that bcnkor meant to link to this thread:

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 74&t=77104
- Bru
richfed

Post by richfed »

Thank you! That second link did the trick. Appreciate you boys heading to the sound of the guns so quickly!

Return to “Order of Battle Series”