What would you like next DLC campaign you'd find coming?

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Re: What would you like next DLC campaign you'd find coming?

Post by calmhatchery »

I totally agree with you WarHomer I want the same in the future ....If the developers will read our thoughts
richfed
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 232 8Rad

Post by richfed »

WarHomer wrote:I would love a Pacific grand campaign. Preferably with jap, but also US/Allied.

After playing Winter War and having my hands on german units a german grand campaign is also high on the list, especially with a core german navy.

The longer the campaign the better, since I really enjoy my core units and hate giving them up after 10-13 missions.
I concur. I love the long campaigns when advance planning can pay off.
bcnkor5
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by bcnkor5 »

KarlXII wrote:What I would like to see improved is the historical information and context about the theatre of the DLC. Even the commanders should have some short historical background attached to their cards. This is after all only pure texts I am after and as such could be implemented with small efforts.

Yes, good idea to improve the interaction of commanders and medals, as also have the option to create or modify heroes (land/air/sea), and medals battle, will be made at fault in the game this option.
Attachments
00 Hero of the Soviet Union Vasily Marg.jpg
00 Hero of the Soviet Union Vasily Marg.jpg (17.08 KiB) Viewed 5354 times
Uhu
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger
Colonel - Fallschirmjäger

Post by Uhu »

+1
Definitely. As we speak not about a game type, where hours of ingame movies are present, to have some more pictures, with some extra texts is an acceptable prestension.
By the way, this is the a major part - beside the historical accurate unit availability, stats and some "what-if" possibility in the campaign endings -, where i'm making major improvement on the Winter War campaign. I really prefer to play the campaign, as a "historical tale" of my brave soldiers and commanders. (I would just need somebody for the grammatical language correction. :) ) Some pictures below:
bcnkor2 wrote:
KarlXII wrote:What I would like to see improved is the historical information and context about the theatre of the DLC. Even the commanders should have some short historical background attached to their cards. This is after all only pure texts I am after and as such could be implemented with small efforts.
Yes, good idea to improve the interaction of commanders and medals, as also have the option to create or modify heroes (land/air/sea), and medals battle, will be made at fault in the game this option.

ikbenrichard
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by ikbenrichard »

Cant wait for your work. Looks good !
Uhu wrote:+1
Definitely. As we speak not about a game type, where hours of ingame movies are present, to have some more pictures, with some extra texts is an acceptable prestension.
By the way, this is the a major part - beside the historical accurate unit availability, stats and some "what-if" possibility in the campaign endings -, where i'm making major improvement on the Winter War campaign. I really prefer to play the campaign, as a "historical tale" of my brave soldiers and commanders. (I would just need somebody for the grammatical language correction. :) ) Some pictures below:
bcnkor2 wrote:

bcnkor5

Post by bcnkor5 »

Uhu wrote:+1
bcnkor2 wrote:

----------------------------------

Very good job, Soon I will finish the megamod of panzerkorp that included new Japanese units and Including Finnish aircraft http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 47&t=70418
bcnkor5

Post by bcnkor5 »

Next DLC announced
NEW DLC: Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg
http://www.slitherine.com/products/645/ ... Blitzkrieg

Características
New Units and Nations!

This expansion includes more than 140 new units, greatly expanding the unit rosters of Germany, France, Britain and the Soviet Union as well as adding several new minor nations to the game. Among the German units are the Panzer III and IV series, Bf109 and Fw190 fighter aircraft and powerful 88mm anti-aircraft guns, while the Allies have access to heavily armoured Matilda and Char B1 tanks, Spitfires, Hurricanes and unique Armoured Train units.

Carry over your Core force between campaigns!

Now it'll be possible to carry over your skilled and battle hardened soldiers from one campaign to the next one! Start with Blitzkrieg - and in the future export your core force to future campaigns involving the Wehrmacht!

New Campaign & Specialization system!

Play through a long series of blitzkrieg wars and forge your Wehrmacht in the flames of combat! Carry over troops from scenario to scenario, and choose your path using the new Specialization system: gain Specialization points by completing primary and secondary objectives and then spend them on Specializations such as powerful Waffen SS divisions or the Tank School or Auftragstaktik doctrine to gain an early advantage.

List of Scenarios:

Mława
Warsaw
Norway
Belgium
Fall Rot
Dunkirk
Yugoslavia
Greece
Minsk
Smolensk
Kiev

-----------------------------------------------
More
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 52&t=73902
INFO:
---------------------------------------------
Tons of new content and a new expansion for Order of Battle!
Unread postby AlbertoC » 15 Sep 2016 14:58

The hit Order of Battle: World War II will be expanded with a new campaign DLC focused on the first blitzkrieg wars of Germany in the Second World War, and a free major update!

Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg

On 1 September 1939, under the pretext of reclaiming the city of Danzig, German armed forces invade Poland. Honoring their diplomatic treaties and driven by the desire to maintain the balance of power in Europe, France and Great Britain swiftly declare war on Germany. This chain of events sets in motion the greatest war the world has ever seen: a Second World War...

Order of Battle: Blitzkrieg brings you to those frantic years which saw Germany successfully incorporating modern aircraft and tank technology in their military doctrine, and then unleashing their newly rebuilt war machine on the rest of Europe. This new DLC aims at representing those years and those brilliant campaigns, from the invasion of Poland to the Fall of 1941 and the Wehrmacht advance being halted only by the cold bite of Russian winter.

It brings several new nations, tons of new units and 12 new scenarios! Pure, unadultered, 100% Blitzkrieg gameplay.

Get more information on the product page.

Important: the game is entering its beta testing phase; we need your help to quash bugs and we want to hear your feedback, so please feel free to apply here. It’d be of great help!

A new major update for Order of Battle: World War II

The Blitzkrieg DLC will be accompanied by a big free update to the base game! What does it add?

Well, along with many balance changes and bugfixes, a brand new Specialization System is being added to the game! Complete major and minor objectives during scenarios and earn Specialization points, then spend them in the Specialization tree and completely customize your army as you see fit.

It’s not all. We’re adding a new Import Tool to carry over your core army between campaigns! Play through Morning Sun, then carry over your troops to Rising Sun! Or maybe play through the entirety of the Blitzkrieg campaign, and then use your battle hardened regiments in future-yet-to-be-announced campaigns ;) I’m probably speaking too much here.

All this juicy stuff – and more - is coming soon, sooner than you expect probably. Stay tuned, Order of Battle has much more up its sleeve.
Attachments
20160915020152.jpg
20160915020152.jpg (215.15 KiB) Viewed 5233 times
20160915020139.jpg
20160915020139.jpg (175.04 KiB) Viewed 5233 times
20160915020136.jpg
20160915020136.jpg (227.73 KiB) Viewed 5233 times
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

great! I hope that the developers will create campaign for the Japanese imperial Army in the south of Asia like: French Indochina, Malaya - singapur and British India, Dutch India, Burma etc
bcnkor5

Post by bcnkor5 »

More information about aircraft carriers WWII.
Concerning the first point post, number 9:

9-Add a slider to see the full load of aircraft in hangar, improved Changed loading of the carrier and airport, so do charge more Real Aircraft Carrier in the MODs
Example:
CV SUPER Shinano = Better Mod 5 units in hangar (original game 3) =CV SUPER Shinano 120 planes,CV SUPER Midway 130 planes
CV BIG = Better Mod 4 units in hangar (original game 3) = CV KAGA 90 planes,CV Enterprise 90 planes
CV = Better Mod 4 units in hangar (original game 3 load slot) = CV Soriu 71 planes, CV Saratoga 73 planes
CVL = Better Mod 3 units in hangar (original game load slot 2) = CVL Ryujo 36 planes
CVE = Better Mod 2 units in hangar (original game 1 load slot) = CVE Taiyo 27 planes,CVE Casablanca 28
CVE = Better Mod 2 units in hangar (original game 1 load slot) = CVE Avenger 15 planes
Hangar = (original game 6)
ENG CV Illustrious fighters 1940: 15 Fulmar and 18 Swordfish = 33 to 57
GER CV Graf Zeppelin 50 planes (20 Me 109T,20Ju 87E,10 Fi 167 Torpedoes).
Attachments
00 shokaku_class_aircraft_carrier__1945.png
00 shokaku_class_aircraft_carrier__1945.png (221.37 KiB) Viewed 5182 times
0000CV Graf Zeppelin 1943 -.png
0000CV Graf Zeppelin 1943 -.png (152.8 KiB) Viewed 5182 times
00 information about aircraft carriers.png
00 information about aircraft carriers.png (57.16 KiB) Viewed 5182 times
bcnkor5

Post by bcnkor5 »

For my birthday: A new UI white Gift Order of Battle Series
Download:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 86#p623986

These still do not work because they are not yet active creators of the game so although they are in the new update.
Attachments
button_airlift_high_1224.png
button_airlift_high_1224.png (5.26 KiB) Viewed 5114 times
resource_funds.png
resource_funds.png (203 Bytes) Viewed 5114 times
stats_naval_1024.png
stats_naval_1024.png (52.19 KiB) Viewed 5114 times
WarHomer
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by WarHomer »

calmhatchery: +1

A Japanese grand campaign would be awesome!
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

Japanese Grand Campaign, Blitzkrieg will be soon and Afrika Korps Campaign !!!
simcc
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by simcc »

Well I would prefer the developer focus on Pacific rather than Europe as have stated by me many times.

I have played very long campaign for pzc and really prefer to play Pacific where there are not much game covering it. Also Europe is nice but won't shine like the naval campaign and carrier battles of OOB
bcnkor5

Post by bcnkor5 »

simcc wrote:Well I would prefer the developer focus on Pacific rather than Europe as have stated by me many times.

I have played very long campaign for pzc and really prefer to play Pacific where there are not much game covering it. Also Europe is nice but won't shine like the naval campaign and carrier battles of OOB
carrier battles of OOB

Yes +1
bcnkor5

Post by bcnkor5 »

Another idea in Order of Battle Series: Over time they will be camouflage Summer, winter and desert in the units, and to not load as many units in the slider purchase or purchase window, would not be bad to put an option to choose camouflage , tank or vehicle (basic), if you have more camouflages.

Example PanzerKorps Megamod
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 47&t=70418
See buy tiger type: Early Grey, SS camo, Winter, Desert
Attachments
00Capturar-7.png
00Capturar-7.png (235.52 KiB) Viewed 5019 times
simcc

Post by simcc »

I would love the option of more skin colours as camouflage and also along with the camo comes some special stats like using desert colour in winter means easier to hit etc.
Stuwie
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Stuwie »

Battle for Hong Kong December 8, 1941 – December 25, 1941. Could be the 1st mission for the Japanese West Asia Campaign ?
calmhatchery
Captain - Heavy Cruiser
Captain - Heavy Cruiser

Post by calmhatchery »

simcc wrote:I would love the option of more skin colours as camouflage and also along with the camo comes some special stats like using desert colour in winter means easier to hit etc.
Yes The developers, please in the next coming patch add skin colour camouflage!!!
bcnkor5

Post by bcnkor5 »

calmhatchery wrote:
simcc wrote:I would love the option of more skin colours as camouflage and also along with the camo comes some special stats like using desert colour in winter means easier to hit etc.
Yes The developers, please in the next coming patch add skin colour camouflage!!!
+1 There are few units camouflage...
bcnkor5

Post by bcnkor5 »

ADD bug: 13-In the Editor, you do not have this important option: Put the submarine in surface or Periscope

ADD 14: Failure Panel Purchase: (NATOcounters.tga) No units and icons (NATOcounters.tga) is not gray. This is not know (NATOcounters) is empty and you have to tap the icons to guess, if there are units to buy

path: Content\Graphics\Counters\NATOcounters.tga
Attachments
C000 lick No units Capturar-1.png
C000 lick No units Capturar-1.png (131.67 KiB) Viewed 4826 times

Return to “Order of Battle Series”