Cheat codes

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: The Artistocrats, Order of Battle Moderators

TangSooDo
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Cheat codes

Post by TangSooDo »

I have been known to use a cheat code in certain circumstances in PzC, such as bringing back an experienced paratroop unit that got too far into enemy territory, or who got shot down by enemy fighters I didn't know were nearby, but I have not resorted to cheats yet in this game, though it sure is tempting as the US player when starving for resource points (I haven't played the Japanese side of the campaign yet). Instead I've restarted scenarios on several occasions.
shadowx
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by shadowx »

this isnt a cheat code but i would like to see the abiltiy to overstrenght your units like in the other games along with SE units and prototypes. also someone asked before, i would also like to know how to undo a cheat code.
Rubberduck
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Rubberduck »

Supplying (or refreshing) an individual unit would be very nice.
No loss because of insufficient gas or ammo!
Erik2
Order of Battle Moderator

Post by Erik2 »

I would like to see transport planes being able to drop supplies to isolated units. Make the supply last for a couple of turns.
Then you wouldn't need a cheat code :D
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

some like me will always need cheat codes :roll: :wink:
vindy45
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by vindy45 »

Cheat codes??? Lets call them by their proper name..
enhanced methods to achieve victory beyond current abilities...
TangSooDo
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by TangSooDo »

Arghh, I fallen off my non-cheater's pedestal. I got 500 extra RP's to get me through Leyte.
Rubberduck

Post by Rubberduck »

Are you planning to add some new/additional cheats with the next update?
Rubberduck

Post by Rubberduck »

Rubberduck wrote:Are you planning to add some new/additional cheats with the next update?
Hello? Anyone out there........? :?
Longasc
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by Longasc »

Rubberduck wrote:
Rubberduck wrote:Are you planning to add some new/additional cheats with the next update?
Hello? Anyone out there........? :?
No. It's only you. :D
Myrddraal
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by Myrddraal »

In principal we don't have any objections to adding more, but doing so isn't top of the priority list at the moment.
uran21
Panzer Corps Map Designer

Post by uran21 »

When it comes to testing there are also several cheats useful for this. Ability to kill enemy unit with instant hit without taking any damage in return and also disabling need for supply management. This way scenario can be tested in real environment without hassle around tactics and long time investment. Useful to test scripted events, scenario objectives and its rewards. Also when FoW is lifted player's units are seen by the AI as well as its units are seen by the player. An option to see AI units with FoW applied, one sided agreement, can be useful for testing AI behavior especially if it was scripted. When it moves, where it moves etc.
Rubberduck

Post by Rubberduck »

I'd simply like seeing more cheat codes released. Using a third party programm (trainer) to achieve the same results isn't something i prefer.
Maybe a future patch will include more codes. As long as this isn't happening the game remains silent on my ssd 8)
uran21

Post by uran21 »

Since the game supports several outcomes I would suggest cheat codes linked to every one of them instead of generic #igotnukes. Very convenient for testing especially if different outcomes have potential of building branching campaign tree.
CaesarCzech
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by CaesarCzech »

will the dlc include additional cheat codes ? this is the best opportunity in long time to get that
Erik2

Post by Erik2 »

CaesarCzech wrote:will the dlc include additional cheat codes ? this is the best opportunity in long time to get that
It was never discussed during the Morning Sun beta, so I guess not.
csandi
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by csandi »

I find it frustrating to play out a scenario without having the cash to upgrade my core units. Cheat codes allow me finally to try out some of those cool new units I see as the years go by.
Erik2

Post by Erik2 »

csandi wrote:I find it frustrating to play out a scenario without having the cash to upgrade my core units. Cheat codes allow me finally to try out some of those cool new units I see as the years go by.
There are a number of cheat commands built in already, just not any new ones to my knowledge.
Hit Shift-C then enter this in the box:
#warbonds

That should give you an instant 500 RPs.
bru888

Post by bru888 »

Loki1942 wrote:Game isnt released yet and all some can think about is how to cheat :roll: well, we all play differently i suppose :lol:
I don't blame dijonace too much. Sometimes a player just needs to get past a scenario that is too tough, taking too long, or does not warrant replaying.

By example of that last part, say this happened: I upgraded to version 2.2.5 and Morning Sun but got bollixed up and inadvertently deleted or copied over my unlocked.dat file. [Sort of a true story, that. I'm a tinkerer, darn me. :? ] Do I REALLY want to go through The Battle of Coral Sea or Midway again? Please, not for a quite awhile. Maybe someday, when I've recovered. :wink:

So yeah, I'd like the cheat code(s), please, particularly the one that automatically wins a scenario. Hey, I'm only cheating my laptop, and it doesn't care. [I don't think. :?: ]
- Bru
bru888

Post by bru888 »

Ah, thank you VPaulus, adherbal, and Erik for these, from earlier in the thread. Do they still work in Morning Sun?

Cheats

Shift + C to open console

#johnconnor
disable AI

#iamback
enable AI

#igotnukes
instant victory

#whiteflag
instant defeat

#warbonds
+500 resources

#orbitalcommand
disable fog of war

#warbonds <x>
Given you <x> resources.

#income <x>
Given you <x> income per turn.

#overtime <x>
Given you <x> extra turns.

#landcp <x>
Given you <x> more Land Command Points.

#navalcp <x>
Given you <x> more Naval Command Points.

#aircp <x>
Given you <x> more Air Command Points.

You may say "Test them yourself, stupid!" Yes I could, but I don't want to goof up my campaign unless and until I need to cheat. Hence my question.
- Bru

Return to “Order of Battle Series”