Any news

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

TomD27
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Any news

Post by TomD27 »

Hello and sorry to bother you,

I just want to have some news about the game.

-Any release date?
-Any date for the beta?
-Any idea of the price?
-Any steam release?
-Any chance to see new screenshots or videos?
adherbal
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Re: Any news

Post by adherbal »

-Any release date?
Still can't be more specific than "Summer 2014". When we are a few weeks into the beta hopefully we can get a more accurate estimate.
-Any date for the beta?
The Beta build is completed so we're just waiting for the installer to be created and tested and then we're good to go.
-Any idea of the price?
-Any steam release?
Both of these questions still have to be discussed properly with Slitherine/Matrix so can't comment on it yet.
-Any chance to see new screenshots or videos?
We've been super busy with the Beta preparations so nothing in the pipeline at the moment. But hopefully we can do some stuff like AARs and Beta footage soon!
TomD27

Post by TomD27 »

As I sayd sorry to bother you. I'm just really impatient about this game.

Summer 2014 sounds good to me^^
We've been super busy with the Beta preparations so nothing in the pipeline at the moment. But hopefully we can do some stuff like AARs and Beta footage soon!
Yea I can imagine, I work in video game industry to, so I know how a milestone can be hard for a dev team.
The Beta build is completed so we're just waiting for the installer to be created and tested and then we're good to go.
I hope to play it this week.
Cool.

I really have a good feeling about this game ^^
adherbal
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by adherbal »

The installer has been completed & tested so with some luck the beta will start before the weekend!

Note that we will only invite a small number of testers during this first stage, but more will be added over the next few weeks/months. So for those who don't get picked right away, no worries - the chance of being included in one of the following beta stages should only increase.
TomD27

Post by TomD27 »

adherbal wrote:The installer has been completed & tested so with some luck the beta will start before the weekend!

Note that we will only invite a small number of testers during this first stage, but more will be added over the next few weeks/months. So for those who don't get picked right away, no worries - the chance of being included in one of the following beta stages should only increase.
I hope to be part of the first wave.
danijocker90
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by danijocker90 »

adherbal
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by adherbal »

Just to let you all know the beta started earlier today. We've only added ~20 people for now so it was a very limited selection. So far no significant problems have come up meaning we might move to the second phase in about a week and add another batch of testers. If you didn't make it into the first group, better luck next week(s)!
TomD27

Post by TomD27 »

I wasn't in the first btach of tester. Hope to be in the second one.
Tarrak
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Post by Tarrak »

Seems like i missed it as well. To bad, the first parts of the Beta tends to be the most intense ones where you can catch the strangest bugs. ;) Good luck with the testing. On the positive side: more time for me to waste with watching football games. :P
paxuni
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by paxuni »

summer just started as well as beta first stage , and with the slow down vacation coming up i guess we will see order of battle out by the end of september if beta testing not showing too many bugs.
anyway i'm very pleased about this and hope to be picked in future beta test, (no hard feeling if not)
keep up the good work with nice product like this
Pannon

Post by Pannon »

Any chance for early access/pre-order?
adherbal
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by adherbal »

It's been discussed but it's not going to happen. For a big title like this which is supposed to establish a new series (Order of Battle) we have to get it right from the first time. First impressions are very important - and we only get one chance - so we only want to release it as a fully completed product.
bobk
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

Post by bobk »

Hi team, how's it going? I know you guys must be super busy right now, but I don't see any posts about the game since June...
Am I looking in the wrong place? Are there any AAR's published, screen shots, updates?
Thanks.
adherbal
The Artistocrats
The Artistocrats

Post by adherbal »

Best places for news on the game are here and on our facebook page. We've focusing all our attention on the beta test at the moment though, so not much public news has gone out recently.

The third beta phase will start in about a week, unlocking multiplayer. Perhaps we can do a (MP) AAR some time after that.
Pannon

Post by Pannon »

adherbal wrote:
It's been discussed but it's not going to happen. For a big title like this which is supposed to establish a new series (Order of Battle) we have to get it right from the first time. First impressions are very important - and we only get one chance - so we only want to release it as a fully completed product.
Awesome!
bagpuss1966
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by bagpuss1966 »

Im Really looking forward to this game ,

Keep Up the Good Work ..:)

Return to “Order of Battle Series”