Sell on Amazon App Store

PC/iOS/Android: QVADRIGA is a tactical game of chariot racing in ancient Roman circuses, where you take control of a four horse chariot team.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, QVADRIGA Moderators

Anxiety
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Sell on Amazon App Store

Post by Anxiety »

Hello,

I purchased Qvadriga in the Android App store, as there wasn't an option to do so in the Kindle store. I usually do this and sideload the title to the Kindle Fire, as playing most games on my Android phone tends to be difficult. Doing so with Qvadriga resulted in a message that the title is checking for a "licesnse", but hangs.

Can you post Qvadriga to the Amazon App Store? I could avoid this side-loading business, and though I would likely have to pay for the title a second time, I'm willing.

Thank you!
JosephM
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Sell on Amazon App Store

Post by JosephM »

Hello Anxiety,

We are working on getting the Android games over to the Amazon store. However provided that the Kindle Fire is fully compatible with the Google Play store, then this should not be an issue. Unfortunately I do not have a Kindle to test this with, but please uninstall the app, then restart your device. Then please ensure you are connected the internet and redownload the app. Then launch the app and see if the issue persists.
Anxiety

Re: Sell on Amazon App Store

Post by Anxiety »

Gave that a try, twice -- same result, unfortunately. It seems that there is a process that retrieves a key from Google Play? that registers the product. That's not happening on the Amazon side. Unfortunately, I can't really use this on my phone (too small), which is why I wanted to use the Kindle Fire.

Return to “QVADRIGA”