So what do I have to do to get offered a decent chariot?

PC/iOS/Android: QVADRIGA is a tactical game of chariot racing in ancient Roman circuses, where you take control of a four horse chariot team.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, QVADRIGA Moderators

Paul43
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

So what do I have to do to get offered a decent chariot?

Post by Paul43 »

As the title says - I've got something like 250 races under my belt now with around 50 wins, traveled to all the provinces, won at the Circus Maximus, hung out at those areas with the one extra chariot upgrade, and I have never been offered a chariot with more than 2 upgrades. Best I get is 2 lightning bolts, or 2 hammers (And I only saw that once and I managed to roll it over the second time I ran it :( ), or 1 hammer, one bolt. Anyone know where they are or how to get them?

For that matter same with horses. I've never been offered a team of horses with more than one speed arrow and I've hunted far and wide for them, too. What's that about? I especially look for horse teams because unlike Aurigas and Chariots they never completely die and you can't smash them up.

The above problems are especially vexing because of what I think is level scaling. In my field of opponents there are usually one or two that are fully decked out with chariots and/or horses of a quality that I never have the opportunity to buy (and why are 28v, global victory leading Aurigas running against me in a tier 1 contest in Gaul anyway?). I'm usually not the strongest team even in a 4 man field in a tier 1 contest.

I'm a mythical level, globally idolized team. Why can't I buy top class kit?
Vichyssoise
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: So what do I have to do to get offered a decent chariot?

Post by Vichyssoise »

I believe that the upgrades the player may get access to depend on the faction chosen at the start.
Paul43

Post by Paul43 »

Ouch... I made a mistake picking the faction that gets Aurigas. :(

Thanks
Cornelius6254

Post by Cornelius6254 »

Seriously??? How is that fair!!! I have 314 races and have won 153... I have been at Circus Maximus for a long time and many races. How can the ultimate circus in the entire empire not offer the best chariots!!! at least occasionally? I still like the game... it is just irritating as hell that I have never been offered the good ride.
Just venting.

Return to “QVADRIGA”