Issue with Epic Campaign

PC/iOS/Android: QVADRIGA is a tactical game of chariot racing in ancient Roman circuses, where you take control of a four horse chariot team.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, QVADRIGA Moderators

BenTheRat
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Issue with Epic Campaign

Post by BenTheRat »

I am a huge Circvs Maximvs fan, and so when Qvadriga came out I jumped all over it. Got the Beta played that, then bought the game.

Played a few individual races, then jumped into a Campaign. Beat the campaign the flyers came up, it was very cool.

So then I jumped into an Epic game, last a couple times, then got over the hump so to speak and made it to the final stadium in Italy. Raced for a bit and got my 3rd win!!! But alas, no banners, no winning. Hmmm, so I thought maybe you need more wins, so I won a few more times, got to 5, then 6, then 7, then more, but the city wins = 5 and still no campaign winning banners.

I heard there was an update so I put in the update, and went back to my campaign, no difference. So I figured maybe the bug wouldn't go back, so I started a new epic campaign. Again made it to the end, 3 wins, nothing.

Is there no campaign win for the epic game? What are the conditions you must have to get it?

Thanks, still like the game but its frustrating sometimes when you don't get what you expect.
Herode_2
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Re: Issue with Epic Campaign

Post by Herode_2 »

In the Epic campaign, not only you have to win 3 times at Circus Maximum but you also need to have the auriga with the maximum number of victories.
BenTheRat

Post by BenTheRat »

Ok, thanks for letting me know. That seems a bit ridiculous, but a real challenge. I may hit some level 1/2 tracks to get some easy wins.
BenTheRat

Post by BenTheRat »

Has anyone managed to win the epic campaign. Had one guy up to 18 wins, going after they guy with 36, but then my driver died. So took my 4 victory guy and worked him up to 12 victories, and then the game killed him. Without just breaking and giving up the race, there was nothing I could do to stop it. Now I have no racers with any victories, and the guy I'm chasing now has over 38 and never dies. Ridiculous.
BenTheRat

Post by BenTheRat »

I don't know what the hell this games problem is. Got my last guy up to 10 wins, and bam it just killed me. Guy came up beside me and whipped me, from way behind, stunned me, and then whipped me until I was dead. All my drivers now have 0 victories. This is just stupid on a stick. You lost me with this.

Return to “QVADRIGA”