Engineers in training never recover from "illness"

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

RobZ
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Engineers in training never recover from "illness"

Post by RobZ »

Bad News - Employe XXXX (SET Personnel Group)is ill and will be unavailable for one season.

Yeah. Very bad news. Because this person is NEVER coming back!

SET personnel (this may affect other disciplines) that are in Training when illness strikes never return to the line-up. This is 100% reproducible.

I suspect this has to do with their training period ending simultaneously with their illness period. Since there is no "Illness" state visible in the UI this person effectively disappears - although they continue to draw salary and take up a precious engineering slot.

I have seen this as both NASA and CCCP player. And both when the engineer was in Basic Training and in Advanced Training.

This has happened to me more than once and is rather frustrating as I spend good money for an engineer spot I cannot use.

Love your game, looking forward to a sequel, and hawking it to all my friends!
RZ

Playing the Soviets - Race to the Moon on my iPad (iOS 7) - Version 1.6.5 (Nov 30 2015)
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Re: Engineers in training never recover from "illness"

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello RobZ,

Indeed, this was reported on the desktop version on this thread on Steam. The fix has already been included in the next update, which I've sent to our publisher on March 2nd and should become available within the next few days.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Tech Support”