PBEM issue

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Amberghylles
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

PBEM issue

Post by Amberghylles »

I have encountered a problem with my current PBEM game. I am running v1.6.5 through Steam.

I created a coldwar game as NASA. It is currently on turn 55 and Sebejias' turn. However when he loaded the game he was NASA instead of being the Soviets.

I see that others have reported the same issue. Is there a fix or workaround to avoid this happening in future games?
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Re: PBEM issue

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello Amberghylles,

Thank you for your report. Indeed, the issue has been fixed and it's scheduled for the next patch, which I'm planning to send to Slitherine next week. You can see the contents of the upcoming patch in our changelog.

Please feel free to send me a private message and I'll send you a link so that you can download the patch now without having to wait for it to become official.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter
Nadoe88

Post by Nadoe88 »

Is there any further news on this fix? I have had three PBEM games ruined at various points by this in the last two weeks. Keen to get back into the PBEM but reluctant with this error.
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello Nadoe,

Yes, I've sent an update for all platforms to Slitherine earlier today. It will be processed by their Production Team and will be made available soon. In the meantime, please feel free to send me a private message and I'll send you a link so that you can download the patch right away.

Apologies for the inconveniences!
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Tech Support”