Aliens on the moon

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Aliens on the moon

Post by 1779 »

My intrepid pair of female cosmonauts (survivors of several perilous missions to lunar orbit) successfully landed on the moon, walked about a bit, planted the Soviet flag, returned to lunar orbit, and were then apparently killed in a dreadful accident involving some shoddily made spacesuits, while trying to get back onto their Soyuz capsule.

Or so I thought. But who should turn up a few seasons later, but those same two cosmonauts, who had, it seems, returned to Earth under their own steam! I can only think that aliens were involved. It turned what should have been a nail-biting finale, in which the Americans were reduced to trying to land a Gemini on the moon, and I was struggling to get my spacesuit technology up to scratch, into something of a farce. It's the first time I've successfully got a Russian footprint on the moon, so it was disappointing to be beaten by the Americans by what may have been a bug.
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Re: Aliens on the moon

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello carandol,

Apologies for the late reply. Do you have a savefile at hand so that I can troubleshoot the issue? As you know, SPM is all about historical accuracy, so aliens are certainly not allowed! :)

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Tech Support”