Bug - Game Ends on Lunar Landing!

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Drewpan
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Bug - Game Ends on Lunar Landing!

Post by Drewpan » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:49 am

Hi Guys,

Just managed a Manned Lunar Landing in Q3 1969 (OK it was a test play through with save games but still an achievement).

The Game just ended after the nice graphic of Buzz!

Why did I bother to Research the Lunar Rover for the next manned mission? What about sending out the interplanetary probes?
Come on Guys, at least give me the option to continue after I have the money and the loopy hardware to do it with.

Also I really want to see what the Soviets were really up to, so a list of what hardware they had and at what stage of development
they were at. How about letting me really did into the Museum and see what the final position of my team were.

What I am saying is that the finish was nice, but a bit abrupt. I really would have liked to continue.

Save game attached guys.

Cheers!

Andrew (Drewpan)
Attachments
AutoSave-2014-11-02-200524-1969-3-Drewpan.zip
Game just ended!
(33.63 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

KyleS
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Bug - Game Ends on Lunar Landing!

Post by KyleS » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:22 pm

I had the same experience as the Soviets, there was just a little end-note that communism came to dominate the world or something silly like that :)

I think if it's the campaign game, when the campaign objective is met, game over. If it's sandbox then on you go.

We should have more information about the other side generally and throughout the game. We may not know what they're planning, but if they put a craft in space, the whole world will know about it.

oddible
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Bug - Game Ends on Lunar Landing!

Post by oddible » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:36 am

A dev posted this in a thread over on the Steam forums:
Hello guys. Indeed, the original plan for this project was a game focused on exploration via the GSA. The race to the Moon campaign was added during the early access program, based on the early adopters feedback. That's why it features lots of programs that are not critical for the Moon race. We plan on expand the game further, yes.
Play GSA as it was intended.

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Tech Support”