Bug - Mission Outcome Data

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Drewpan
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Bug - Mission Outcome Data

Post by Drewpan »

Hi Guys,

After my X-15 Crashed on Takeoff (94% Success probability - seriously?) and killed the pilot, the Mission Outcome data
was overwritten for the Astronaut.

Save file attached. 7-24

Cheers!

Andrew (Drewpan)
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Re: Bug - Mission Outcome Data

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for reporting this. Do you have the savefile?

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter
Drewpan
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Drewpan »

Hi

I did attach a file to my original message. Unfortunately this site will not allow me to directly upload the original file
and so I converted it to text (save as .txt file) and attached it. I will try again.

Just on file uploads, I know it is late in the development cycle, but it is frustrating fiddling with files to upload them.
Can you fix the site so that I can directly attach the .xml file without having to fiddle with it first?

Ok - the file attach has now failed three times in a row! What extension IS recognised by the system?

Cheers!

Andrew (Drewpan)
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Post by Nacho84 »

Drewpan wrote:Hi

I did attach a file to my original message. Unfortunately this site will not allow me to directly upload the original file
and so I converted it to text (save as .txt file) and attached it. I will try again.

Just on file uploads, I know it is late in the development cycle, but it is frustrating fiddling with files to upload them.
Can you fix the site so that I can directly attach the .xml file without having to fiddle with it first?

Ok - the file attach has now failed three times in a row! What extension IS recognised by the system?

Cheers!

Andrew (Drewpan)
Hello Andrew,

Please put the file inside a zip file before uploading it to the forums. The forums are not maintained by me, but I'll drop a line to Slitherine's administrators to see if they can do something about this.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti

Polar Motion
Twitter
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello Andrew,

I spoke to the forums administrators and they told me that the allowed extensions were chosen due to security issues. If you can, place the file into a zip package and upload it.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti

Polar Motion
Twitter

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager : Tech Support”