Can't get to play on after completing Ritual of Death

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Fantasy Kommander – Eukarion Wars Moderators

Dunadd
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Can't get to play on after completing Ritual of Death

Post by Dunadd »

Whenever i complete the Ritual Of Death mission in the elven campaign and then click the Play button to go onto the next mission or recruit more troops or whatever, nothing happens. There's the blue Play button, i click it, it makes a noise, but then nothing happens. Can anyone help please?

P.S may be connected to some other bug not sure - but before this happened when i'd loaded the game to try the Ritual of Death mission again the first time, when it should have been my first turn it said "enemy waiting to move" and there was no way to exit the game as i couldn't click anything, so eventually had to close the programme with Ctrl-Alt-Del and Task manager

EDIT: tried reloading from earlier save, got killed, went to reload game, won't reload now - just shows loading screen and tips for ever, will have to uninstall and reinstall i think and start campaign from the start again

EDIT AGAIN: Turned out when i reloaded from a slot near the end of the mission before the Ritual of Death and played on it worked fine

Return to “Fantasy Kommander – Eukarion Wars : Tech Support”