AAR's

Battle of the Scheldt Beta Forum

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, Battle of the Scheldt Beta Forum Moderators

LandMarine47
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

AAR's

Post by LandMarine47 »

Feel free to post any epic battles here! I know I will 8)

For and idea of how bad the fighting is this is the Casualties report from my battle with Cavehobbit. Not pretty at all. Lots of brave Canadians lost their lives during the assault on the smaller village. At the time of the attack they had no support as I was still struggling for control of Hoogerheide. A moment of silence for both the German Paratroopers and Canadian soldiers lost :cry: May they rest in piece.

The end result was Cavehobbit just by the skin of his teeth holding on to the town. Now this is the old build where the Germans where still underpowered so don't let this discourage you! Even with the impossible odds if was able to get a draw on the last minute. German Players should strive for a Draw but always head for the major victory! It will benefit you in the latter matches.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (165.45 KiB) Viewed 3122 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (222.39 KiB) Viewed 3122 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (184.13 KiB) Viewed 3179 times
LandMarine47
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: AAR's

Post by LandMarine47 »

Now I'm in one hell of a fight! In our current game Cavehobbit's Convoys got to my defenses even faster than anticipated! His Artillery knocked out my Vital MG 42 covering the Town and all hell broke lose as Canadian Engineers smashed my shell shocked troops! But I have one final trick up my sleeve! His Sherman was destroyed by a well placed Pak Gun and my engineers barricaded all exits and entrenches. And I still have my Fallshcirmjagers around! Hes gonna need to get his engineers up close and personal if he wants control!
LandMarine47
Major-General - Tiger I
Major-General - Tiger I

Re: AAR's

Post by LandMarine47 »

An epic struggle for the Woensdrecht ends in Allied victory. After being heavily shelled by both sides, Cavehobbit's men claim victory and the opening shots for the Battle of Hoggerhiede begin. I still have 12 turns and well.... I might not defeat the Allies as they still have 1 recon element left. It must fall
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (211.96 KiB) Viewed 3117 times

Return to “Battle of the Scheldt Beta”