Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941 - Moderators

RonaldWendt
Phobetor
Phobetor

Reworked landscape

Post by RonaldWendt »

Hi guys,

as we slowly approach version 1.07 there are some landscape elements that are being reworked and expanded.

In the screenshot you can see we reworked 3d objects and textures of mountain and hills in winter as well as added some variants.

zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Reworked landscape

Post by zakblood »

looking good as always, nice to bits it seems, look forward to playing this as well. ty for sharing
RonaldWendt
Phobetor
Phobetor

Post by RonaldWendt »

Hi zakblood,
zakblood_slith wrote:looking good as always, nice to bits it seems, look forward to playing this as well. ty for sharing
Good to see you like it. Did you also have a look at the intended infantry scale ?

Next version will bring up some interesting things. 8)
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

i keep checking and look all the time and read as much as i can, one of the good games that doesn't get the praise it deserves imo
RonaldWendt
Phobetor
Phobetor

Post by RonaldWendt »

Hello zakblood,
zakblood_slith wrote:i keep checking and look all the time and read as much as i can, one of the good games that doesn't get the praise it deserves imo
thats nice to know. Hopefully upcoming releases will convince more players.

Regards,
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

it should do, at least here on this forum it's not buried in the depths so can be found and read a bit easier :wink:
RonaldWendt
Phobetor
Phobetor

Post by RonaldWendt »

zakblood_slith wrote:it should do, at least here on this forum it's not buried in the depths so can be found and read a bit easier :wink:
Yes, you refer to the Matrix forum where we were sent on the bench. But its a different world with more games over there and we did not release anything big in 2014. So as much as i love to be in the upper part, its kind of a logic turn of events.

Hopefully we change this in a decent amount of time.

Regards,
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

yes, and it's nice to read every forum post, but most don't so it's hard to get most work done regarding updates and new work to more people, as not everyone comes here, but at least here you can still find the forum and i'll thank you for them them that don't see it still :wink:

Return to “Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941”