G@W: limited scope??

Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941

Moderators: Slitherine Core, Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941 - Moderators

wargovichr
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

G@W: limited scope??

Post by wargovichr »

From the description I take it that the player is limited to battle trees, must chose fronts and cannot play the entire eastern front at the same time??
I also pick up that units can be tailor made but that the player does not have control over factory weapons production such as in 'War In Russia' ??
RonaldWendt
Phobetor
Phobetor

Re: G@W: limited scope??

Post by RonaldWendt »

Hello,

yes the game is an operational wargame focuses on certain battles and strings of battles.

Regards,

Ronald Wendt
Emmeric
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Emmeric »

I played the Moscow Option and ended with the Archangelsk battle.

Unfortunately, I captured all the physical locations before completing the "kill X-amount of units" and was told I had failed the Reich and would be fed poisoned strudel or given the option of suicide by cianide.

:P

I know I won, even if it said I failed. But it should be noted, kill the units before you capture all the objectives.
RonaldWendt
Phobetor
Phobetor

Post by RonaldWendt »

Hello,
Emmeric wrote:I played the Moscow Option and ended with the Archangelsk battle.

Unfortunately, I captured all the physical locations before completing the "kill X-amount of units" and was told I had failed the Reich and would be fed poisoned strudel or given the option of suicide by cianide.

:P

I know I won, even if it said I failed. But it should be noted, kill the units before you capture all the objectives.
ar you saying you got a message about defeat and continued in the campaign ? Or did it also stop you from proceeding ?

This is certainly an error that got to be fixed anyway.
If you could provide a savegame this woukld make things easier to spot for us.
Either attached it here in the forum or send it to wendt@anvil-soft.com

Regards,
Emmeric
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Emmeric »

Ah, nuts. Deleted the game and began a new one; I don't like saves cluttering my files.

But when I do come across such an occurrence again, I will make sure I save the game and post a copy here. :wink:

Return to “Germany at War: Barbarossa 1941”