Custom Scenarios.

Forum for the strategy game set during the 2nd War for Armageddon.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

Simon Parsons
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Custom Scenarios.

Post by Simon Parsons »

Hello, here are some custom scenarios to play with. Will be be creating more one day. :) Loving the game, thanks. Another scenario added. :idea: There are endless possibilities, bigger maps to create.
Attachments
The Labyrinth.zip
(5.02 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
Islands At War.zip
(13.85 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
In coming.zip
(3.83 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
Last edited by Simon Parsons on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Parallax
Twitch Fidelity Award 2017

Re: Custom Scenarios.

Post by Parallax »

Thanks for new content. Waiting for new scenarios )
Scenarios should be placed in "Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Warhammer 40,000 Armageddon\Scenario" folder (it's for new visitors)
I'm trying "In coming" scenario right now have one question "is it normal, i can't move my dreadnoughts from center district?" They could be much valuable at front line )
Simon Parsons

Post by Simon Parsons »

Hello, here are some custom scenarios to play with. Will be be creating more one day. :) Loving the game, thanks. In Coming has been edited, you may move you're dreadnought about.
Last edited by Simon Parsons on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Simon Parsons

Post by Simon Parsons »

Parallax wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:28 pm Thanks for new content. Waiting for new scenarios )
Scenarios should be placed in "Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Warhammer 40,000 Armageddon\Scenario" folder (it's for new visitors)
I'm trying "In coming" scenario right now have one question "is it normal, i can't move my dreadnoughts from center district?" They could be much valuable at front line )

Hoped you found it fun. You seem to know a lot about the scenario editor. Is it possible to capture opponents flag hex and objective hex in the same scenario?
Parallax

Post by Parallax »

Simon Parsons wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:55 pm Hoped you found it fun.
Yes, very interesting. Thanks for something new :) 2 and a half hours for "In coming" mission ) Try the second one in a few days
Simon Parsons wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:55 pm You seem to know a lot about the scenario editor. Is it possible to capture opponents flag hex and objective hex in the same scenario?
Actually, i know almost nothing about editor ) Just saw article about modding. Can't answer your question :(
Simon Parsons

Post by Simon Parsons »

No problem. Learning myself.
Parallax

Post by Parallax »

I can't pass through bridges in "Islands at War" scenario :(
Simon Parsons

Post by Simon Parsons »

Parallax wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:03 pm I can't pass through bridges in "Islands at War" scenario :(
Hang on, will try and fix this problem. Isles at War, bridges have been removed, until i can figure out how to use them.
Parallax

Post by Parallax »

I tried labirynth mission and realise that forests don't reduce movements and don't give cover and block loss. The same thing with some buildings on Islands map. I think you use automapping from sketch. This feature is not 100% accurate and needs polish to maps
Micha63
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Post by Micha63 »

Hello, was of from this game for some years and playd a lot the game "Open General" . But gave it up finally, cant use to the gamerules. So i came back to warhammer 40000 and purchased all additional campaigns. The 3d warhammergame is no option for me, i dont like 3d games.
A big thank you for the usermade scenarios. I know how much work it is to create them,
made some hundred scenarios for my most favorite game " Peoples general ".

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”