Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon is out now for Mac!

Forum for the strategy game set during the 2nd War for Armageddon.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon is out now for Mac!

Post by Daniele »

When Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon came out on PC in 2014, it was immediately considered one the closest heirs to its tabletop counterpart.

With 7 great DLCs featuring the Imperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines from a variety of Chapters against the Ork Waaagh through over 30 scenarios, the game offered hundreds of hours of pure entertainment!

Chapters against the Ork Waaagh through over 30 scenarios, the game offered hundreds of hours of pure entertainment!

Today, a new milestone has been reached, as Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon is out now for Mac!

The fight to liberate the Hive World of Armageddon from the Greenskins never ends!

Grab the game now!
em
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon is out now for Mac!

Post by em »

Hi, I am a long time fan of the game, own all DLCs and da orks and even helped with beta tests back in time.

Now I am trying to convert my friend so we could play multiplayer using PBEM. He has already bought the vanila and we played the game in which I tought him the basics. The issue is that he only has Mac. And ork units raster and balance are seriously lacking in vanila comparing to community update plus overhaul mod.

Is there a way to use community update on Mac? I only was able to find instructions for Windows on forums here....

Units selection
em
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon is out now for Mac!

Post by em »

I asked emailed the support of the company responsible for Mac version with the question regarding Community edition support and got this response:
Virtual Programming via freshdesk.com
1:57 AM (10 hours ago)
to me
Hi Eugene,

Ticket: https://virtualprogramming.freshdesk.co ... ckets/1211

We would need to see if we can do this in the future, presently we are extremely busy on other projects.

Regards.

| On Mon, 13 Aug at 12:10 AM , Eugene wrote:
| Hi,
|
| I'd like to know if there is a way to install community update (viewtopic.php?f=235&t=79526) on the Mac version of Warhammer 40K Armageddon.
|
| It brings in the important balance improvements for multiplayer and serves as a basis for most of the mods.
|
| Sincerely,
|
| Eugene

So it seems that the chances Mac version will ever officially support the community edition are almost non-existent....

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”