Can 4th weapon option be added?

Forum for the strategy game set during the 2nd War for Armageddon.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

deranzo
Warhammer Designer
Warhammer Designer

Can 4th weapon option be added?

Post by deranzo »

I've developing tons of new units (with new models)/animations/sounds for the game. And I want to add a 4th weapon to some units. I've contacted an admin from Slitherine and he told me that developers removed codes for 4th weapon in the last minute.
My question is; can I add 4th weapon option again without need to disrupt developer codes, just with editing some files in the game folder? I myself is a coder too and I'm sure I can do that if I throw some effort.
Can it be done? Or developing new codes are needed to do that and so, it can't be done without developers?
it is a good day to die
deranzo
Warhammer Designer
Warhammer Designer

Re: Can 4th weapon option be added?

Post by deranzo »

37 look but even no idea? Can developers answer please? If game wasn't abandoned...
it is a good day to die
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Its very unlikely at this point to be honest. The UI is not designed for it for a start. This alone would be a major task.
deranzo
Warhammer Designer
Warhammer Designer

Post by deranzo »

IainMcNeil wrote:Its very unlikely at this point to be honest. The UI is not designed for it for a start. This alone would be a major task.
I know developers' only task is developing panzer corps 2 right now.
I'm a software developer too. I can help and take some stress on you to update and add some minor tweaks as free. Modifying gui would be time consuming but you have a volunteer :)
it is a good day to die

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”