IPad Rest and Refit

Forum for the strategy game set during the 2nd War for Armageddon.

Moderators: Slitherine Core, BA Moderators, WH40K Armageddon moderators

mdh_slith
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

IPad Rest and Refit

Post by mdh_slith »

I have read on the forum threads that resting and refitting is supposed to add one strength point as well as increase morale. It only increases morale for me on the IPad version. Are the threads wrong or is the IPad version lacking the strength recovery feature?
PlatedSorok
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Re: IPad Rest and Refit

Post by PlatedSorok »

Rest and refit only increases morale. What adds strength back to the unit is the Replenish option, it's the one on the left of the skull (it's an axe of some kind).
mdh_slith
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by mdh_slith »

There are many references on this site to rest and refit adding strength such as:

"• Unit hit points only recover by one per rest action. A Titan with 10/15 hit points takes 5 full turns to refit back to full strength." viewtopic.php?f=235&t=63309&p=539643&hi ... it#p539643

"Actually, you can repair them using rest&refit, they'll restore 1 hp that way." viewtopic.php?f=235&t=55214&p=514682&hi ... it#p514682

And others...
PlatedSorok

Post by PlatedSorok »

Yes, you're right, I was thinking of adding back lost unit strength (casualties). Have you tried playing a scenario where you can field a Titan? You could try getting it damaged and seeing if the rest and refit works on it. A lot of times units just suffer casualties and you don't get the chance to restore strength.
Falke_MatrixForum
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Falke_MatrixForum »

The rest and refit never adds strenght (number of Units). If you have a multi-hit Point unit that has suffered some damage, R+R replaces 1 HP ,until the damaged unit is back to full HP

Return to “Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™”