Developers Ban Negative comments

Civil War 2 is the definitive grand strategy game of the period. It is a turn based regional game with an emphasis on playability and historical accuracy. It is built on the renowned AGE game engine, with a modern and intuitive interface that makes it easy to learn yet hard to master. This historical operational strategy game with a simultaneous turn-based engine (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865).

Moderator: Ageod

darqen27
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Developers Ban Negative comments

Post by darqen27 »

Don't post any negative comments about this game, the developers think they have the right to censor people for having a negative opinion about there game

Message from steam, "You have been permanently banned from all Civil War II discussions.
You were banned by a Civil War II developer."
NumberOneBSUFan
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Developers Ban Negative comments

Post by NumberOneBSUFan »

What do you define as "negative comments"? From my time here the developers have been very kind and answer your questions quickly. The community is also very supportive here so I don't know what your problem is. Your post is still up though too even though you came to their website, their forums, and launched an attack on them. So before going out and attacking the company, why don't you pose a question in a positive way. Such as saying, excuse me, but I must respectfully ask you to review my banning on steam, and then provide facts on why you should be re-instated on the discussion. The way you put things often can help you, or hurt you.
NumberOneBSUFan
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by NumberOneBSUFan »

darqen27 wrote:Don't post any negative comments about this game, the developers think they have the right to censor people for having a negative opinion about there game

Message from steam, "You have been permanently banned from all Civil War II discussions.
You were banned by a Civil War II developer."
Also, tell us what is wrong with the game. That's what these forums are for. We all help eachother solve problems that may arise.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Darqen

you were banned for posting multiple threads with the title "don't buy this game". No comments about why and no indication you actually even had the game because you didn't say what was wrong with it. It was trolling and if you do that you'll get banned. If you do it here you'll get banned.

If you want to have a discussion about what you think is wrong with the game go for it but don't expect trolling to be tolerated :)
darqen27

Post by darqen27 »

I made 1 thread, count "ONE" thread and I was banned, permenantly, no warnings about trolling or anything, just, *BAN* too bad.

As a developer that looks really bad upon yourselves, like your trying to hide something.

You need to remove the ban and stop acting like I am the one who did wrong here, because I did nothing other then exercise my opinion.
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

You posted one thread just stating "don't buy this game" without providing any reason, without any indication whatsoever what was your issues with the game.
You were not criticizing, you were trolling.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

There were actually 2 identical threads started by you both with comments in but one was removed. Anyway, trolling wont be tolerated and that doesn't need to be explained as it should be obvious :)

Locking this thread up as there is nothing more to say.

Return to “Civil War II”