disabling personnel pics

Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM) Road to the Moon is the ultimate game of space exploration.

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

brian1h
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

disabling personnel pics

Post by brian1h »

Hi

I honestly liked the early version where you only had a generic blank silhouette instead of the out of context photo's now in use. Would it be possible to disable - or have the option to disable - the pic's?

I find most of this game superior to the old Race into Space. However the old game did generate some astronaut/cosmonaut history to look at - ie when hired, number of missions, achievements etc. Now i have to track it myself - burdensome.

Still looking forward to see the expansion into Space Station Operations etc.

Thank you for your time.
B
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Re: disabling personnel pics

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello Brian!

We might add an option in order to disable the pictures and use generic silhouettes instead in a future update, yes.

As for the space stations, we're currently working on Space Station Inc.. We're also publishing updates in our Twitter account, so make sure to keep an eye on it if you want to get the latest news.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter
brian1h

Re: disabling personnel pics

Post by brian1h »

Hello

I look forward to the possible future mod. I would also suggest that you at some drag to the accumulated prestige - I recall in Race into Space having to launch some repeat mission's to counter ongoing prestige reduction.

I read over the Space Station Inc. Though it looks interesting I think it would be missing out post Moon Race world setting/situation. The struggle both in USA and USSR of dealing with shrinking budgets and reduced goals. Salut/Skylab or Shuttle, specialized Satellites - GPS, Weather, Science + Space Telescopes. How many moon missions can you get done before the money runs out? Keep the East vs West competition going through the 70's 80's and 90's then have the chance of cooperation open up.

Thank you for you time,
B.

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”