Steam Achievements?

Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM) Road to the Moon is the ultimate game of space exploration.

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Kalesin
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Steam Achievements?

Post by Kalesin »

In many games have steam achievements, will have BAPM?

We could suggest players achievements for the game.

In my case, Red Moon would be one, winning PBEM or campaign playing Soviets in Cold War Mode.
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Re: Steam Achievements?

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello Kalesin,

Indeed, SPM will support Steam achievements. Cannot promise they will be available from day one, though. In the worst case scenario, I'll add support for them in a post-release patch.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter
Kalesin

Post by Kalesin »

Blackfyre
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Post by Blackfyre »

I always thought the game did not have any, until I started searching and found out that there are indeed. Part of it was indeed my fault as I didn't scroll the Steam page far enough to see the "includes 19 achievements" headline. The first thing I check when I'm interested in a game is the rating (user reviews) then the video and pictures then the small indicators on the right side of the screen, right beneath the user rating. In BAPM the icon for achievements there is missing for unknown reasons.

I thought I tell you my experience, maybe you guys will want to correct that. For many (me included) having achievements or not is a deal breaker, particularly in games on the fence of buying or not. I withheld first from buying then from playing BAPM just for this reason. Now I know about the achievments I'll go trying this as soon as I can.

I'll go back to the steam page now and check if I missed any other Slitherine games for same reason.

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”