Redeeming Your Steam Key

Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM) Road to the Moon is the ultimate game of space exploration.

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

Surtur
Site Admin
Site Admin

Redeeming Your Steam Key

Post by Surtur »

*** EDIT ***

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=72513

KaiFiebach
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Redeeming Your Steam Key

Post by KaiFiebach »

Thanks for making this option available! The Steam activation of SPM already has been successful for me, as it has been with Pandora before. Having all games on Steam makes gaming much easier, especially updating.
KaiFiebach
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by KaiFiebach »

Wow, it is getting and better:
Steam now also lists "German" as a second interface language. Thanks!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/308270/
kongxinga
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by kongxinga »

What If I don't want/ don't use steam on principle because of their violation of property rights and selling reduced functionality (drm) as a feature, not to mention going against most FOSS principles? I have bought slitherine games before and they did not include steam. Is BASPM steam only? If it is, and I knew that in advance I would not have bought it.

Thankfully I bought physical copy, but I will be sad if that is steam only too.

I have the view (shared by many wargamers/simmers) that Steam is a bug not feature, and would like a choice to opt out of them.
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Post by Nacho84 »

kongxinga wrote:What If I don't want/ don't use steam on principle because of their violation of property rights and selling reduced functionality (drm) as a feature, not to mention going against most FOSS principles? I have bought slitherine games before and they did not include steam. Is BASPM steam only? If it is, and I knew that in advance I would not have bought it.

Thankfully I bought physical copy, but I will be sad if that is steam only too.

I have the view (shared by many wargamers/simmers) that Steam is a bug not feature, and would like a choice to opt out of them.
Hello kongxinga,

Space Program Manager is not Steam only, so don't worry. You will still be able to download it from our website, along with any updates we might deploy post-release. Some players like to have all their games in their Steam libraries, so that's why we provide this option as well.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by AlbertoC »

*** EDIT ***

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 58&t=72513

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”