[Video] My Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager Adventures

Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM) Road to the Moon is the ultimate game of space exploration.

Moderators: Nacho84, N_Molson

SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

[Video] My Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager Adventures

Post by SebbiLebga »

Latest episode:

Hey there,

I like to present you my recent let's play series: Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager. During the upcoming episodes, I'll try to lead the GSA successfully and explore the vastness of our solar system. If you're interested in the game, you can watch my adventures here (or better see me face the failures of my space program).

Although the game is currently in an early access alpha state, I've a lot of fun to play it and share my entertainment with you.

Let me also know, what you've experienced during your own gameplay.

The next episodes will be available each Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Want to see more?

Season 3 - Full Release: Season 2 (Version 0.7.16 - 0.8.5): Season 1 (Version 0.7.3 - 0.7.15):
Last edited by SebbiLebga on Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 166 times in total.
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager Adventures (LP)

Post by IainMcNeil »

Thanks for the video - I edited the link so it works :)

Once you have posted about 10 messages you'll be able to post links.
SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

The development director himself helped me out :shock: Thank you very much!

Ok, 10 postings, so 8 to go until I can add links to my postings. Well, I guess some of the next episodes need to be added the uncomfortable way, but I'll take the chance to increase my counter by posting some suggestions that came to my mind in the beta forum. So, let's head over to the other forum!
SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

It's thursday and thus it's time to make some progress in Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager! This time, I even have to face unforeseen consequences...

RobertJPowell
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: My Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager Adventures (LP Vi

Post by RobertJPowell »

Ah, near the end of your second video, I realized you had made the same mistake as I did at first, spent too much money and gotten sacked just 1 season before the review. It made me a lot more conservative on my next play through.
SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

Yepp ... we've learned it the hard way ;) However, tomorrow we'll strike back and conquer space! (hopefully ^^)
SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

Today, I got a second chance from the GSA to put things right. Let's conquer space!

SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Re: [Video] My Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager Adventure

Post by SebbiLebga »

The next part of the progress of our Space Program is available. This time, we prepare the launch of a very special astronaut: the space frog!

Enjoy!

SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

The saga of the space frog goes on! Furthermore our industrious R/D team makes good progress with the manned Mercury capsule. It's only a question of a few seasons until we're ready to launch our first astronaut into space.

SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

It's time to upgrade the facilities! Furthermore we do some progress with the Mercury Program!

Last edited by SebbiLebga on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Post by Nacho84 »

This is great. Thanks for taking the time to record your experiences with the game!

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter
SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

Thank you!

"Unfortunately" I was so absorbed by the game during my first recording week-end, that I recorded 5 episodes in a row and now I have to catch up all your patches :D The next episode will cover some 0.7.4 footage and yesterday you've deployed 0.7.5. Fortunately I recorded the other two episodes for the upcoming week today and thus they're about the latest version of the game (with new challenges!)
SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

Finally it's tuesday! Today, we continue with our space program and do the last Mercury flights of the Mercury Project. Furthermore, we open the Gemini Project and work hard to get the rocket ready for a first launch.

SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

After I upgraded to version 0.7.5, I was "somehow" brought back in time and found myself back again in the first year of BASPM. However, this isn't really a bad thing, because now we do have the opportunity to do it as hard as possible! This time, I'm hard - I'm Buzz Hard! Enjoy! :D

SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

Buzz Hard goes on and we're working hard to proceed with our Mercury Program. Furthermore, we want to explore the sun and so we're researching a probe to research the bright glowing thing at the sky.

SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

Unbelievable, it's already the 10th episode of my let's play series. To celebrate this, I take a look back on the last three weeks and talk about some major improvement of the game during this period of time. Additionally, I present a short overview about interesting things that have happened in this official forum.

Nacho84
SPM Moderator
SPM Moderator

Post by Nacho84 »

SebbiLebga wrote:Unbelievable, it's already the 10th episode of my let's play series. To celebrate this, I take a look back on the last three weeks and talk about some major improvement of the game during this period of time. Additionally, I present a short overview about interesting things that have happened in this official forum.
Good stuff! Loved this episode. Notice that Spanish is my first language, so I think it's fair to assume that SPM will be eventually translated to that language.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Polar Motion
Twitter
SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

In this episode, we're finally opening the Gemini Project after we launched the Space Frog and analyzed the sun with a long duration space probe.

@Ignacio: Thank you for your comment - I'm happy that you enjoyed my special episode as well! Nice to know, that your spanish, so I'll try to pronounce your name next time correctly ;) I just like the Romance languages, so the two examples were the first, that came to my mind.

SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

This time, I finally progress on the Gemini Project and can launch my very first EVA mission in BASPM. I pretty much liked the gameplay of this episode, because it was so exciting to see my astronauts going on the very first spacewalk.

@Ignacio: I like to make a suggestion in this thread (even if this is not a good place for it), but it's related to my experience during this episode: can we have some renderings for the time between EVA/Docking/etc and the preparations for reentry? It was such an abrupt switch from the "awe" of having an EVA and the return back to the surface of the Earth.

SebbiLebga
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by SebbiLebga »

The number 13 was never good for space travel. The curse of this number seems also to be true for a Space Program Manager...

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”